Kirishima(☁️)

🗻KIRISHIMA X READER🗻
⚠️WARNING: Fluff⚠️
KIRISHIMA'S POV

I wanted to ask (Y/n) this girl in 2A a grade above us if she wanted to train with me. I would be lying if I said I didn't have a slight crush on her, but only getting to see her at lunch and at the festival, bummed me out because she probably didn't know I existed. I got so distracted I didn't notice the bell the dismiss us, when I did I realized I could of lost my opening to ask (Y/n). And I did, she was already lost in the crowd and walking home.

I sighed and walked home as well.

-Next Day-

I walked into class with a new hope again I was gonna ask her today. Taking my seat Kaminari leaned against my folding his arms.

"I heard that we are having a few upperclassman students helping us train today."

"Really! Cool!"

"Settle down." Aizawa said as Kaminari sat in his seat. Aizawa sipped his sleeping bag up and leaned against the wall falling asleep.

"Hello!" All Mights always cheerful voice yelled, entering the classroom quickly. No matter how many times I see it never gets old.

"As some of you may have heard we are having some upperclassman help us today! Come on in young heroes!" He introduced, I had my eyes glued to the door and walked in 4 people. One of which being her, (Y/n) of course. Yes!

"We will be splitting into 4 groups, and work on combat." I looked over to Bakugou, Kaminari, Ashido, and Sero. After the class was grouped we were given numbers, us #1. Then being assigned an upperclassman, or girl, I hope girl. Because (Y/n) was the only girl there.

"Group 1, (Y/l/n)!" Yes! Thank the lordo.

-Timeskip-

It had been the end of class and we were all sweating, (Y/n) was an amazing person. She told us to call her (Y/n) instead of her last name, she's so manly too! Gosh perfect.

"So... Kirishima. You and (Y/n)." Kaminari teased me, I could feel my face heating up.

"N-Nothing, is happening."

"Yeah right! I could smell it! Watching her work was amazing.." Mineta said being a perv. "Maybe you should ask for extra classes!" *Wink Wonk*

(Y/n)'s POV

YES! YES! YES! I was so giddy the rest of the day, I got to work with Kirishima! I watched him at the festival, and just sort of caught a small crush on him. Now I have to find him after school to ask if he wanted to hang out. Would that be weird? Hopefully he doesn't think so!

"You've totally got the hots for that rock dude!"

"KIRISHIMA! HE IS A MAN!" Tetsutetsu screamed over the crowd, making me laugh.

"Fine maybe I am. I gotta go!" I waved bye to my friend and raced to find him. Bumping into a person I hoped they weren't mad at me. Looking up I saw the adorable little red shark, Kirishima. I started to blush as I opened my mouth to ask him.

"Hey do you wanna hangout later." I blurted out hoping for a yes and getting nothing.

"I-I um yeah!"

Who knew helping the freshmen train would lead to me going out with my crush?