Todorki pt. 2

PART ONE🔥 ALSO REALLLLLLLLY SHORT sorry if its bad its low key rushed

After they had arrived at the hospital Todorki was a breaking down mess, a new habit emerged biting his nails. You had been in the operation room for hours. He had asked nurses repeatedly if you were okay and every look he got from them made the pit on his stomach worse.

You had no family here, they were called and none showed. That made his blood boil to think that they'd rather get drunk and high then see if their flesh and blood was okay.

But just that you weren't okay, you were dying. None of them could stop your breathing from stopping and your heart from beating slowly.

Grabbing on the doctors arm weakly you asked him one that request. "Tell Todo... I.. Love... Him...."

Your classmates had arrived for support and over all concern. The doctor gloomy came out the door and took his mask off.

"I'm afraid we dis everything we could shes gone, but her finally words that she loved you Mr. Todoroki."

Todoroki's fell to his knees in pain as everybody broke into tears at the fact that they would never see your smile again, laugh, humor, passion, everythingZ It hit Todoroki the worse, his mind was in disarray.

"They did this! Those bastards!" He yelled beyond anger, or furious. Words would never describe the pain in his heart. He vowed to kill every last one of them.

And so he did, but never stopped there. Killed your lousy family, along with anybody who dared speak a word to you. Then came the day were he was demeaned the most powerful villain. Naming him Frost Bite.

Along the day came of his death, he committed suicide. He couldn't live with what he had done and just wanted to see his girl. His beautiful girl who died to soon.