Hanta(☁️)

🧡HANTA X READER🧡
⚠️WARNING: Fluff⚠️
———

It had been a lazy day at the dorms, everybody was just relaxing. Some of the girls were in the lounge room watching movies, as the boys were off doing there own stuff. YN was currently laying in her bed bored, she had used up all of her phone battery and it was charging. So she decided to go check out her boyfriend, Hanta.

Walking past all the room she took the stairs up to the next level to his dorm room. Giving a quick knock she opened the door to Sero hanging from the ceiling in front of the mirror his hand on his chin. Hearing the girl laugh he got startled and fell flat on the floor he spread his arms out and pouted at YN laughing.

As YN walked in front of his head she put her hands on her hips and leaned forward, looking at the girl upside down Sero felt really embarrassed to have been caught by his girlfriend.

"Your adorable, my wannabe spider-man." She smiled laughing, making Hanta pout more. She bent her knees and put her hand on his cheeks.

"What ar-." She leaned in and kissed him upside down making him blush at the cheesy scene, and no matter how cheesy it was it always felt cute and made his stomach curl.

"Every wannabe spider-man needs a upside down kiss!"

"Oh," He stopped admiring his girlfriend, now it was his turn to make her flustered. "That was really cute, and cheesy."

"Hey!" She playfully slapped his shoulder, he sat up finally and offered his hand out to her. Pulling her up quickly and fast into his chest he stood and hugged her.

"Wanna watch Spider-man?" She giggled into his neck, asking which one. "The bad one."

"Sure!" She laughed as the cuddled on his bed and watched crappy Spider-man movies.