Todorki(☁️)

TODOROKI'S POV

As I was doing my last patrols I heard a distress call, on reaction I speed over there. Once I got there it was a lady on the ground knocked out being kidnapped.

"Let the girl go." I warned the man, he stood up putting his hands in the arms, freezing him I called the police to come and deal with the nuance.

Bending down the the girl, I brushed a strand of hair our of her face. My breath hitched, she was gorgeous. She was soft, and beautiful, her HC was let down. It was shiny, she made me feel more calm. She wasn't even awake she was just there, what would happen if I had an actual conversation with her?

YN'S POV

It had been a few weeks since I was saved by a unnamed pro, I had signed out of work and walked home. Ever since the night I have been feeling like I had been being watched. I didn't want to be a damsel anymore and clenched my fist.

"W-whos there?" My timid voice called out, a moment of silence was heard before he figure gilded down from a building top. It was. Pro-hero Todoroki! He has been following me? "Y-you?"

"Sorry if I freaked you out, I just got attached after I had saved you."

"So your my stalker?"

"Yeah," His voice went down a few octaves. "If its weird I could stop, you just calm me down a lot."

"O-oh. No its fine, if you want to meet up some time. W-we can get to k-know you. I'm Y-Yn LN, but everybody calls me YN."

"Ok, YN. Its a date then."