Bakugo(☁️)

💥BAKUGO x READER💥
⚠️Warning: Fluff and New Years⚠️

  Today was New Years Eve and Momo wanted to through a party to get everybody in 1-A together! Of course, everybody agreed to it, even Bakugo who is a top charter hero. Momo did inform us the Mineta wasn't coming since he was in jail charged with breaking in entering. Which confused all of us until she told us it was to spy on women.

  I was getting ready for the party, which also was my birthday so I officially turned 21 today! And could drink with the rest of the class since I was the youngest. I looked up on Pinterest New Years Eve Outfits and found some options that I liked. And Momo told us to go big or go home, so here we go.

    I thought my dress choice was good, when I looked in the mirror I noticed it just hugged my body a bit but kept it's nice flowing form

  I thought my dress choice was good, when I looked in the mirror I noticed it just hugged my body a bit but kept it's nice flowing form. It also dipped in and showed some cleavage, with the spaghetti straps I was more then happy with my choice. Now makeup! Boo!

  With that I was happy with my look, checking the time it said it was 8, so I had to leave for the party now

  With that I was happy with my look, checking the time it said it was 8, so I had to leave for the party now. Which Mina was picking me up for. I heard her honk her car and I laughed looking at my hero suit. I debated whether to bring it or not. I didn't today was our day! I ran as fast as I could in heels to her car and when I got in she whistled.

  Mina has some black lip stick on, with dark eye shadow and a dress version of her hero outfit. It was good on her.

  "Glad Mineta isn't coming."

  "Yeah, I would have gone all out if so!" I laughed as we drove to Momo's mansion. Which is completely unfair but whatever. Once we got there I noticed we were the last ones, oh boy. A bunch of early stuck up pricks.

  As we rung the door bell, I heard Momo's voice telling us she was coming. When she opened the door she was wearing a long black dress, with her hair curled.

  "OMG you two look great come in!" We walked inside, and all the boys were just wearing dress pants, and there color button up. Like Kaminari has a yellow button up, the one slightly different was that Kirishima had a black vest on.

  "Everybody (Y/n) and Mina are here!" She called out grabbing everyone's eyes over here. All the girls went out of there way to. And all of them looked pretty. Ochaco walked over dragging Midoryia over with her.

  "You look amazing! And you too Mina!" We moved out of our way of the door and started to chat.

  "Congrats Midoryia on number 1 hero." I said smiling and pouring me some punch.

  "Yeah thanks! Um, good job to you to, your n-number 3 right?" I nodded my head and other people hopped in and out of the conversation. When I spotted Bakugo I dismissed myself quickly and walked over to him in a hast.

  Tapping his shoulder he looked over it and down a bit, since we was taller then me but I was wearing heels so I wasn't as short to him. His mouth gaped our a bit before closing it hurriedly.

  "Hey, Bakugo! It's great to see you." I said happy and smiled at him, blushing a bit. The last time we had the chance to talk was in the beginning of December. But it was work stuff.

  "Tch, call me Katsuki dumbass. We've been friends long enough." I blushed even more and nodded my head.

  "It's exciting being back here with the whole class." I said giddy and he looked like he was in deep thought. Before breaking free and looking at my cup.

  "Oh hell no, your 21 today, right?"

  "Yeah..." Why would he care to remember my birthday?

  "Then your not drinking some wimp punch, come on." He grabbed my wrist and took me to the drink stand for some champagne. "This is the good shit to, since Momo knows what's good."

  I laughed a bit from his statement, he handed me the drink and I cautiously sipped it. "It is good!" He chuckled a bit from my kiddish response and picked up his glass and we went back to talking. Mostly me, but I could tell he was listening, which was enough for me.

  "Guys!!! It's almost midnight!" Kaminari yelled out, as I grabbed Bakugo's hand and dragged him to the TV. Looking at the countdown for the ball drop I felt like a kid again. The feeling was amazing, but not as good as this year.

  "Shit." I heard Bakugo mumbled and as the countdown got closer we yelled out from 10. At seconds 6, Bakugo spun me over to him. I looked at him confused for a second until it clicked. He wanted to kiss me at midnight!

  "3!" He leaned in closer to me.

  "2!" He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

  "1!" Our lips met, it was a long overdue kiss. We both have fallen madly in love with each other since High school and did nothing about it. The kiss was sweet, and passionate. A way of showing all the lost time over the years.

  I placed my hands over his shoulder and leaned more into the kiss. It was like it was never going to end until we pulled apart. Looking at each other for a bit, I smiled so big.

  "I love you, Katsuki."

  "I love you too, idiot. Also you look really good." He winked and brought me in for another kiss.