Kaminari(☁️)

⚡️KAMINARI X READER⚡️
⚠️Fluff, Short, with a little Angst⚠️
REQUESTED BY: thisismyoriginalname

You worked at a coffee shop near UA. Although you wished to go to UA you just never made the cut, so you settled with your other hero academy. Right now the shop was empty and only a elderly women was in the store. Recently your car had died and you wanted to save up for another campion, not like you were replacing (P/n) it's just would you rather be bored by your parents stories.

  Cleaning the machines and group of loud teens entered the store. "Hello welcome to (Café Name)! How may I help you today?" Looking up at themI noticed they were wearing UA uniforms and my cheeks blushed in shock a bit.

  "You guys go get a table I'll order!" A blond boy said walking up to me to order. Leaning against the counter I heard the others groan at him and go find a seat. Winking at me he started to order, "Can I have 4 (Drinks), and your phone number." He winked at me making my blush more noticeable.

  "I-uh-will that be all for you today?" I asked ringing up his order. He nodded. "Name?" I asked writing on the cups.

  "Denki Kaminari." I nodded and wrote on the receipt that would go to the barista, out sneakily putting my number on one of the cups. 'Call me some time Kami~###-###-####' Passing the cups down I bid goodbye to him and asked my manger if I could end my shift now. He nodded and went to making the drinks. I went to the break room quickly and hung up my apron, grabbing my book bag then left the back door to walk home.

~TIMESKIP TO NIGHT~

  Laying down for bed with my wet hair I plugged my phone in and almost went to sleep. That was until my phone beeped and I jolted up hoping it was the cute boy from the Café.

  1 New Message
###-###-####: Is this the cute girl from the Café today? It's me Kaminari.
You: Yeah.
Kaminari: Great, I'm surprised you actually gave me your number. This might be a bit soon, but do you wanna go on a date with me Saturday.
You: Duh, pick me up a 4. ;)

MHA x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें