Bakugo (🔥)

CHAPTER MS PRETTY BAD!!

  The famous Ground Zero hero, topped only by Deku. Everything about him scared the villains, even the public but they understood he was a good guy.

  While you in the other hand weren't famous, but you are Deku's personal assistant. He was like your older brother and you both got along like a charm. So naturally when the rumors started to arouse you two could only deny them. Even though you both had partners, Deku and Ochaco, and you with the psycho Bakugo. You and Bakugo's relationship wasn't public, but, OH how much self-control Bakugo had to not erupt and blast the shippers into space.

  But you both knew that it was better to keep you a secret he could never put you in jeopardy. This is when you two finally talked about going public and when you did. The ship died, expect for the few who held in. It lasted a year without any trouble, and how much you wished it stayed that way.

  "Hey, Katsu. Baby, I just wanted to talk."

  "I'd love to rig- ARGH! YOU DUMBASS! Not you baby, I'd love to but right now isn't the best how about over diner when I get ba-ACK! Gotta go love you so much." He always waited for you to say it back to him.

  "I love you too." Then the line went dead, you sighed snuggling with a blanket shivers going up your spine. You felt watched and quickly went to get a piece of paper to try and write down your thoughts.

  The door busted down causing you to shriek, locking the door you hurriedly went to call your husband who wasn't answering. Panicking you moved on to call Midoryia!

  "Hey, (Y/n)-!"

  "Izuku! Bad guys! Here! Bad guys are here and I-I'm freaking out!"

  "Hold on I'm on my way stay with me!"

  "Hurry Izuku the door won't last much longer! AHHH!" Your high pitched scream of horror, made Midoryia go into hyper mode.

  "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Say something!"

  Once he reached your house it was a mess, the door was busted down the furniture was destroyed. And on your bedroom door was a knife stabbed into a note.

  "NO!" (Y/n)'s phone begun to ring as it was Bakugo calling her back. Deku picked the phone up shakily as he now noticed the deep pool of blood.

  "Hey (Y/n)-."

  "Bakugo it's me, Midoryia. (Y/n)'s been m... murdered." Deku's voice breaking into million but never as much as Bakugo's heart was. He was in shock and passed out.

———-

  "NO! Where is she!" He screamed jumping up int the hospital bed, being held back down. Then for the first time they saw him cry, no ball his eyes out. He'd never recover from it.

  "She left a note. Here, w-we'll leave."

  'Hey babe! It's your wife! I'm just getting my thoughts down on a piece of paper. Wish you were here, I've got this creepy feeling like somebodies watching me! Creepy right! Gosh, I love you so much. You know that right, whenever I think of you I just cuddle with the teddy bear you got us when we were kids! Hehe, weird right. This may be sad but whatever not like your gonna see it! If I ever were to die, I want you to move on from me. I know it won't be easy but you have to. For me! Okay, but on a brighter note! I'M PREGNANT! Eeeee! I can't wait to tell you when you get home! I bet it's gonna be a girl! But we can bet on that when we're eating out cereal and watching TV, diner nigh. Wooh!

  Love your loving, wonderful,
          WIFE!'