CHAPTER 3

"TAEHYUNG?!"

Lisa's eyes widenened upon seeing his best friend crouching down to her.

"What the fuck are you-----"

Lisa was cut off because the lights suddenly turned on. Both Lisa and Taehyung's eyes wandered around the quiet apartment.

"You won." Taehyung smiled.

Lisa's brows furrowed at him as to why the hell he was here and why did the lights turned on by itself. But just ignored those facts and went out from her hiding place, facing Taehyung.

"I was so worried about you." He held both my shoulders but I brushed them away and sighed.

"You know the rules of the game, Tae." She glared at him. But Tae just ignored her rage and smiled at her.

"The lights turned on so you won anyways. Now make a wish." Taehyung said.

And instead of protesting, Lisa got Taehyung's point and nodded at him.

"I wish..." Lisa closed her eyes.

"I wish to have a boyfriend."

Taehyung's brows rise up upon hearing Lisa's wish. Knowing Lisa, she was never interested in having a relationship. Or even the thought of being inlove. She was always this girl crush who rejected countless of men from the time she entered school until now.

But that fact didn't made Jungkook and him stop from expressing their love for the blonde doll.

"Wow... Didn't knew you wanted a boyfriend that badly to play this game." Taehyung chuckled.

"I'm not. I'm just challenging this ghost thing if it's real." Lisa shrugged her shoulders and walked past Taehyung.

Lisa knows herself more than anyone. And falling inlove and having a relationship is the last thing she'll do. Sure, she supports couples and even homo couples. But for her, it really needs a miracle for her to fall in love with someone.

Because her standards are hella high!

She finally stepped out of the house and greeted by a teary eyed Rosè. She hugged her bestfriend back as Chaeyoung kept on blabbering how much she was worried for her and stuff.

"WHAT?!" The three bursted out, glaring at Taehyung. Especially Jungkook who is throwing daggers at him.

"I was just worried—"

"We all are! You should've used your teaspoon-sized brain before rescuing her but you only made it worse!" Jungkook's voice started to become off.

Jimin felt the tension between the two and puts the two girls behind him for protection before going in between Jungkook and Taehyung.

"But she won anyway so what are you trying to imply here, Smarty pants?!" Taehyung was about to grab Jungkook's collar when Jimin pushed the two away from each other.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! It's fucking midnight and you're fighting like kids over nonsense?!" Jimin glared at the two.

"Lisa isn't nonsense." The brat Jungkook glared back at Jimin.

On the other hand, Lisa felt tired and sleepy. She just wanted to rest and sleep it off. It was kinda weird for her to get her energy drained like this but she just ignored the feeling and held Jungkook's arms.

"Just stop this. I want to go to sleep." She didn't know why she pulled Jungkook inside the apartment with her but she just felt irritated with their arguments a while ago.