CHAPTER 9

THE four maknaes are now in front of the school gate.

A grin formed on Chaeyoung's lips when they found out that the school guard is busy monitoring the incident to.

So they sneaked in without sweating.

They arrived at the library in no time and immediately roamed around the area.

"Yo, it's my first time here." Jimin said while looking at the ceiling.

Everyone was busy roaming around the library.

"Umm... What are we doing here again?" Taehyung squinted his eyes, trying to remember their purpose.

"Duhh..." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes but soon became quiet, realizing she doesn't know too.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Let's just go home." he insisted and opened the large door of the library.

Only to meet the eyes of the old lady librarian standing in front of the door way. She stared at Jungkook with no expression.

"G-Guys..." He called, not breaking the eye contact with the librarian.

"Why did you open-holy ssshhh... I nearly cursed at her." Jimin whispered as soon as he stood beside Jungkook.

The two other maknaes arrived and met the librarian. Their eyes widened when it went in contact with the librarians eyes.

"U-Uh, w-we'll go ahead, Ma'am." Chaeyoung tried to calm her fears down.

Then she slowly walked passed her but she squealed when the librarian held her wrist and pulled her back to face her.

"Aaaah! Let go of me!" She squealed.

The three men immediately went to her and pulled Chaeyoung away from the librarian.

"You're not supposed to be here." The librarian glared at them.

"Why are you here?" She asked them once again but the four maknaes just looked at her with fear.

"Let's go." Taehyung whispered to them and tried to pull them to walk away but the librarian spoke again.

"You're the boyfriend of that girl, right?" The old lady librarian suddenly pointed at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at his friends making sure he was the one whom she was partaining to.

"You have a girlfriend?!" Jimin whispered to Jungkook, almost shouting at him. But the youngest just shook his head willingly.

"You're girlfriend... she's in danger." The librarian spat making all of them turn to her.

"Is she talking about Lisa?" Jimin once again whispered to them.

Chaeyoung took a step forward making the three men a bit worried for her so they followed her walked closer to the librarian.

"What do you mean in danger?" Asked Chaeyoung.

But the librarian just turned her gaze away and kept silent. She kept fidgeting her fingers which was noticed by Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung noticed the anxiousness on the librarian's face and her brows furrowed at it.

"You're not suppose to be here. Run, before she catches you." The old lady held Rosé's arms in fear.

"She? Who?" Chaeyoung grabbed the librarian by the arm too and is dying of curiosity to know what was happening.

"The one who's after your friend." The librarian answered which made Chaeyoung's brows furrowed even more.