CHAPTER 8

THEY finally arrived in their apartment and the girls guided Lisa to her room. The seven boys gathered in the kitchen.

"Should I cook gamjatang for her?" Jin asked the youngsters but they only sighed as a reply.

Everyone was quiet and not even talking but all their faces were full of concern, anxiousness, and worry.

Jimin kept brushing his hair up which he does everytime when he's anxious or stressed. The others are face palming themselves while Taehyung was biting his nails.

Lisa was the youngest or should I say... the baby of their family. She's like the most precious jewel to them since she's the youngest. Though she can be a little childish sometimes but nobody complains. She's too precious to be scolded upon.

"You guys okay?" The three girls finally arrived.

"You all look worse than Lisa. What's with those faces?" Jennie chuckled at them.

"We're just worried for her, noona." Jungkook answered.

"She'll be okay. It will probably take a long time for her to be okay but... she'll do just fine." Jisoo assured them.

"Now go study or kill your time while I cook dinner for us." Jisoo demanded and immediately they left the kitchen.

•••

Jimin went straight to his room and immediately took out his phone to entertain himself.

But not a long minute when Chaeyoung suddenly barged in his room. He nearly jumped from his bed upon seeing her.

"Chim!" Rosé shouted.

"Don't you know how to knock?! God, you nearly gave me a heart attack." Jimin heaved a deep sigh while holding his chest.

But Chaeyoung seemed to just ignore what he was saying and immediately sat down on his bed beside him.

This made Jimin's heart race a little.

"I think I know what's happening to Lisa." She started off. This caught Jimin's attention and slowly faced her.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Promise me... that..." She stuttered.

"Promise you what?" Jimin waited for her.

"Promise me that you'll believe me." Chaeyoung faced him like she was begging for help. She even held Jimin's hands and squeezed them tight.

Jimin couldn't help but blush and turn away from her gaze. But he heaved a deep sigh and regained his composure.

"When did I ever doubted you?" Jimin smiled at her which made the beauty smile in return.

"Y-Yeah so first, I want Taehyung and Jungkook in here too." Chaeyoung said making Jimin nod immediately.

After 5 minutes of calling the two other maknaes, they all gathered inside Jimin's room.

"Are you finally confessing to Jimin and making us as the witness?" Jungkook started off as soon as he arrived.

Chaeyoung smacked him, "Shut up. Just find yourself some place comfortable and I'll spill the beans." She demanded.