CHAPTER 10

"HOLD up a second." Jisoo showed Rosé her palm while shutting her eyes close, trying to process the things which the maknaes had just said.

The five maknaes basically told the elders about the game they played and Chaeyoung explained how she and Lisa ended up experiencing weird things.

"So you're telling me... that Taehyung ruined the game that's why you got into this mess?" Jisoo clarified, eyeing Chaeyoung.

"Yes, noona. It's all my fault." Taehyung lowered his head, feeling gultier than ever. His conscience and guilt is slowly eating him up.

"No! No... that's not what Chaeyoung meant. It was all my fault, Unnie. If only I didn't become so stubborn and locking myself in without their consent, Tae wouldn't have been worried for me and came after me. This is clearly my fault, unnie. Don't blame him." Lisa defended Taehyung.

This made Jungkook scoff a bit. He was internally blaming Taehyung for it and also, he's insecure that Lisa is defending him and covering his mistakes for him. That made Jungkook even more furious at his hyung.

"No. This was all my fault." Chaeyoung muttered, her voice cracking. They all turned to her but Lisa looked at her in disagreement.

"No Chae—"

"If I didn't introduced the game to you... If I should've just dragged you out instead of giving you intructions of the game... If I only had a little common sense that night... This wouldn't ha—"

"No, Chaeng. This isn't your fault. Nobody is at fault." Jimin embraces Chaeyoung to comfort her. She's now a sobbing mess on Jimin's chest while she blames herself for the mess she thought she made.

Jennie face palmed herself, trying to calm herself from scolding all of them as well as Jisoo but she was being comforted by Jin. Namjoon sighed.

"There's no point in blaming each other. It won't change the fact that the five of you are being haunted." Namjoon said, making the others look at him.

Jin continued, "Namjoon's right. The best way to do now is to find a solution." The elders nodded at him.

"And how are we gonna find a solution when we don't have any lead?" Jennie butted in.

"I know someone who can help us. And this is our lead." Chaeyoung puts the piece of paper that the librarian gave to her on their dining table.

"Han? Who the fuck is Han?" Suga furrowed his brows after reading the paper.

"There are millions of people named Han here in Korea. How are we gonna find this particular Han?" JHope asked, lifting the paper with the name written on it.

"The librarian knows something. I know she knows enough about what's happening to us." Chaeyoung said.

"The librarian?" Jin asked.

"Yes, oppa. She was so scared to tell me something a while ago. She wanted to tell me but something is stopping her." Chae answered.

"Excuse me? Did you say a while a ago?" Jisoo raised an eyebrow at her.

Oh shit, the four maknaes except for Lisa, cussed internally.

"Did you... YOU BRATS! Did you sneak in the campus?! While the crime scene was on going?! You-ugh! Jin! Talk to these kids! I'm-argh! Fffff!" Jisoo wanted to cuss but she can't. She just clenched her fist and held the temple of her head, feeling really disappointed.

Jin sighed at them while the four maknaes, excpet for Lisa, are now lowering their heads in guilt.

"You know what you did was dangerous, right? You could've been caught and got sanctioned or worse... expelled. We can't have your parents knowing that, right?" Jin tried his best to talk in a calm way but he was furious and disappointed as well. But his worries for the maknaes and care for them will always prevail.