CHAPTER 15

LISA didn't want to listen to anyone and removed the IV fluid injected on her left hand.

"No, Lisa!" Jisoo tried to stop her but Lisa didn't listen.

She was about to leave her bed when Jungkook, Namjoon, and Hoseok pinned her down on the hospital bed.

"Let go off me! Taehyung!" Lisa cried out.

"Calm down, baby. Please!" Jungkook held her shoulders, and kissed her forehead to calm her.

"Jennie, call the doctor!" Jisoo instructed which Jennie immediately complied.

Jin and Suga looked at their dongsaeng with worry.

"Lisa, caln down. Taehyung will be here." Jisoo assured her.

"We'll find him." Suga spat next.

Lisa met Jungkook's eyes who were nearly about to burst into tears. She finally stopped wriggling herself and started to calm down.

The Doctor finally arrived and started to examine Lisa. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook finally let go of her.

"Her deep sleep must have caused her to have such a nightmare. I mean, her vitals are stable. But her heart rate is slowly increasing. I think her sudden consumption of her consciousness along with her possible nightmare might have triggered her brain and looked for your friend, Taehyung which she last saw in her dream." The Doctor hypothesized.

Jisoo's eyes squinted, "So is she gonna be alright, Doc?"

"Don't worry, she'll be fine. She just needs to calm down a little more. And it would be better if the friend she's been looking for will show himself." The Doctor answered and all of them looked at Lisa who is busy getting hugged and cuddled by Jennie on the hospital bed.

"We will get him here, Doc. Thank you." Jin said and escorted the doctor out of the room.

"What did the Doctor say?" Jungkook immediately approached Jin.

"She's fine. But first, we have to find Taehyung and get him here before Lisa wrecks havoc again." He instructed the younger.

"Taehyung..." They heard Lisa muttered.

She's been muttering the name for like an hour since she came back from her senses.

Jungkook is doing his best to kill the jealousy out of him and just focus on helping Lisa. But everytime she mutters a name that wasn't his, it slowly kills him. Like he's getting choked right in the chest.

"I'll call him." Namjoon brought his phone out of his pocket and went out of the room to make a call.

On the other hand, the door swung open again. Revealing Chaeyoung and Jimin rushing towards Lisa.

"Oh my gosh, Lisa!" Chaeyoung engulfed the youngest in a hug.

"Chae!" Lisa hugged her back with equal excitement and longing.

Well, what can they say? Chaeyoung and Lisa are the best of friends. They're like Romy and Michele in that one classic movie. Or you can even suspect them as sisters at first meeting.