CHAPTER 17

JUST as Jungkook raised his head up, he trembled not just because of the sudden change of the temperature but because of extreme fear.

He froze on his spot. His head tilted upwards, competing an intense stare with Lalisa who is standing right above him in an upside down position and looking down at Jungkook too.

Her tears that appeared to be blood dripped down on Jungkook's nose.

The coldness of her tears that got in contact with Jungkook's skin didn't made the guy flinch or even blink.

He feels like if he breaks the eye contact, something bad will happen.

Just as he was about to faint, he heard the door of the room getting banged by someone.

"Lisa! Jungkook! Open the door!" Jungkook heard Taehyung's voice.

"It's us!" And now, Chaeyoung's voice.

He slowly walked backwards, not breaking the eye contact. He made his way to the door and carefully opened it.

"What took you so lo—"

Jennie's words were cut off when she saw what was going on inside. Taehyung's eyes widened while Chaeyoung gasped loudly. Jisoo on the other hand, covered her mouth with her hands. The rest couldn't believe what they're seeing right before their eyes.

"Lisa..." Taehyung muttered under his breath.

He couldn't take his eyes off the girl but couldn't bare to see her like this.

Lisa looked at all of them. Her eyes, dead. Her face, pale. Her lips, black. The floor that leveled below her was stained with droplets of blood from her tears.

Lisa suddenly laughed.

It wasn't the laugh that her unnies and oppa's are fond of. It wasn't the laugh that Jungkook and Taehyung fell in love with. It wasn't the laugh that made everybody soft.

It was too disturbing and too hoarse.

It sounds creepy.

"Nobody's leaving the house now!" She said in a very playful voice that nearly sounded far from her real voice.

After she said that, all the door, windows inside the house suddenly banged closed on their own and all of them got locked up inside.

Jin rushed towards the door but it won't budge. It was no use. They're all trapped in Lisa's room and all of them doesn't know what to do.

"Holy shi—" Hoseok cursed when Lisa suddenly shifted back on the bed. She sat there, smiling at the ten people inside with her.

Her smile was too wide, too stretched, that it looked creepy. Her gums were turning black, as well as her eyes.

"Lisa! Come—" Taehyung was about to walk towards Lisa when she suddenly started laughing again.

A very dusturbing laugh that wasn't her voice. As she did so, tears of blood flowed down her cheeks again like a broken basin.

"Lisa? Who are you talking about?" She spoke in a very unfamiliar voice.

"W-Where is Lisa?" Jin stuttered as he spread his arms and hid the three girls behind him. Thanks, to his broad shoulders.

"Are you talking about that pretty doll looking girl with bangs?" She tilted her head as if she broke a bone.

Taehyung gulped, "Give her back to me."

Lisa's smile slowly widened, "She's mine now."

ON THE OTHER SIDE, Lisa slowly opened her eyes just to be blinded by a very bright light.