Chapter 2 - Words Hurt

Antonio Estrella in second slide

Ivan POV 🌸

I'm actually thanking god himself for not letting me shake as I handed Estrella his food and drink, after what I heard in there office I-

"What the hell is this!?" He said, nearly spitting out the coffee. "It's y-your coffee sir" I said, I definitely got the order wrong. "Are you a dumbass? This is the exact opposite of what I wanted!" He yelled out, he threw the coffee in the trash. "Did you not write down my order for you to say to the barista?" He said irritated. "U-uh no sir I didn't" I said nervously, my eyes began to shift towards the office I peaked through the door opening, which still had that bitch sprawled out on his desk sleeping, and he's over here trying to act like nothing happened. "Pathetic, if you don't want to work here just tell me, but don't do this bullshit by slacking off and getting me the wrong order" he spat. I just nod while trying to control my shaking, god he's intimidating. When he turned around to walk back in his office I heard him mumble something.

"God this bitch is stupid"

Fuck you, sorry I didn't get you the correct coffee, asshole. He slams the door shut and started to rant to his fucktoy. "Can you believe him, I swear all my PA's are so fucking stupid, they can't do anything right!" He yelled out, seems his bitch is awake. "I'm sorry you have to deal with him babe, he's probably some slut who slept his way into being your PA, he's probably after you now" his little bitch remarked. I'm in shock, this whore had the audacity to accuse me of that?? Sure he's hot but that personality ain't. I've never even slept with anyone before, let alone Estrella, that conceited cunt. "Your probably right about him being a slut, he seems snobby as hell too, probably has rich parents who never taught him manners as well as responsibilities" he said disdainfully.

There fucking assholes I swear I hate him and his little bitch, I marched my way to the elevator, as the elevator door closed I thought to myself, how can they insinuate such things about me? They don't fucking know me, the shit I've been through, the hardships I had to face, and they had the fucking nerve to say stuff about me like that?

All I did was get the wrong coffee, it was an honest mistake. I wasn't gonna cry, even though the shit they said hurt like hell im not gonna let it there words affect me. When the elevator door opened I rushed out, quickly waving at Lilly who gave me a soft smile. Exiting the building I made my way to the coffee shop in order to get the right coffee for Estrella. "Hello! Welcome back sir" said Gingham as he cleaned a table.

I just gave him a tired smile and waved, but he seemed to have noticed from the look on his face. "Having a rough day?" He asked. "Don't get me started" I sighed out. "Well, I'm all ears" he said smiling. "Ugh, it's my boss, I just got hired and he and his boyfriend said some shit about me thinking I couldn't hear them, and it's just dampened my mood" I said glumly. "Aww, that sucks, hey I don't have much time till my own boss yells at me, but don't let it get you down I know how much words can hurt trust me" he said. I gave him a small smile, "Anyway, what do you want to get" he asked smiling. "Coffee, 2 espresso shots, cream, and no soy please" I asked, he gave me a nod and went straight to work. Why can't this day go by any faster, the only reason I haven't quit is because this pays good money, good for me at least.

~

"Here's your coffee sir" I said as I gave him his new coffee. He glared at me before taking a sip. "Hmm, seems you're not as incompetent as I thought" he remarked. "Very well, arrange appointments for my business meetings will you. I'm gonna spend time with Jason before he goes home, now go" Estrella said, I walked out of his office annoyed as hell, at least I know that bitches name. I fucking hate his guts, he could of said it nicer at least. Finally sitting down at my desk, I take a look at it, ehh it's not nicest but I can get use to it. After a few hours of getting his schedule in order I could finally go home.

Ugh it's 10:00 p.m. and I have to walk for 2 and a half hours back to my apartment as well as taking the subway for the other half. "Alright Mr. Alfonso you can go, it seems you've got my schedule in order as well as some stuff I was gonna look into later, goodnight" Estrella said, I could tell he didn't like me, the feelings mutual, but I won't let that effect my work, in fact it makes me work even harder just to prove him wrong. 

The elevator was silent, no music played, the only thing you could here was the elevator itself moving down as well as the mechanisms the elevator. When the door opened I wave a quick goodbye at Lilly and made my way out the building.

The walk home actually took 3 hours since I got lost for a while, but hell its scary walking alone at night in New York City. After entering my apartment I collapse on the couch out of exhaustion, god it wasn't the job that exhausting it's the damn walking, keep in mind it's also cold as hell, cause it's New York City, in the winter. I look at my wish list that I pinned up on my fridge when I first moved here, there wasn't a lot just 3 things.

1. Travel to Europe
2. Buy a house
3. Be happy

I know the last one sounds a bit depressing and vague but it's true, ever since my parents died and my sister kicked me out, I haven't been happy with life, sure Amanda helped me get better, but there's just something missing in my life that I can't quite pinpoint. I'm not crazy depressed or anything, I've just been in a permanent state of sadness, even when I moved here I was so happy for finally living on my own, but a small part of me wanted something else and even today I'm still not sure what that is.

After just laying there for a few minutes I stood up and went to the kitchen, I'm hungry after having nothing to eat the whole day. I didn't even have breakfast. Opening the fridge I check to see that it only has a banana and some old Chinese food. I'll take the banana it's not a lot and certainly won't satisfy my hunger, but I have no idea how old the Chinese is and I'm not willing to find out. After finishing dinner I suppose, I went to the bathroom in order to shower away the days filth. While in the shower I thought about the day, what really stood out was not Estrella, Lilly, or Gingham, but actually Jason, that bitch is strange, like he was trying too hard when he was with Estrella, almost as if he was hiding something.

I had a gut feeling that Jason was doing something or should I say someone behind Estrella's back. I feel bad for him, but he pissed me off today so I im not feeling as remorseful. After the shower and changing into my pajamas, I slid into bed and checked the time, 1:48 a.m. Oh my god I have to wake up at 5 so I can get a two hour head start, I'm never gonna get enough sleep, I barely got any before but this will completely ruin me in the coming weeks. Soon my eyelids begin to close and sleep overtakes me.

____________________________________

It's done! I changed the cover a little bit, thoughts?

What do you think? 😄
I know not much happened in this chapter, but I'll try and make the next one a bit more exciting.

Please vote and tell me what your think so far❤️❤️❤️

Bai ❤️❤️❤️