Chapter 4 - Pinocchio

Micheal on the second slide

Estrella POV 🌼

"Are you okay? How's your eye?" I asked, we were on our couch in my penthouse, I decided to leave early after that fucking piece of shit decided to lay a finger on my baby. "It's fine Ester It doesn't hurt as bad anymore" he said calmly, I just nod giving him a kiss before going to my office to work on some papers for my company.

Check in the time once more, I realized that I better check on Jason. He told me he gets anxiety when he changes with someone in the room, so I check on him at 10, that way he's changed and in bed by the time I get back. I wanted to check on him a little early since that eye of his was making me nervous. That fucking little shit of a PA had the nerve to punch someone as precious and kind as Jason.

"Greta, can you make Jason's favorite" Greta's my personal chef and also a second mother, ever since my father died she's been helping my mom take care of me. Because of those two, I strived to be successful in order to repay the both of them,. That why I started Estrella Industries when I was just 18, it's been 10 years since and I've bought my mom three houses and one penthouse, the penthouse is here in NYC, the houses are in San Francisco, Juneau, and Miami. Although she protests which each purchase, tell me how "If you keep buying me these house, you'll be broke by the time you pamper that little twink of yours" I shuddered at her knowledge of the word twink. With I Great I bought her two houses in upstate New York, one for her and one for her only son. I wanted to repay both of them for putting up with me as child helping them raise me to be the man I am today

Entering our room it was dark, I saw no sign of Jason but I did see the light coming from the his phone as a text message popped up. My curiosity for the best of me and I picked it up to see that he's been texting someone called 'Boyfriend ❤️' he doesn't call me boyfriend, so who the fuck is this?

Jason - Baby, Estrella's in his office we can text again

Boyfriend - Finally, I was wondering what took him so fucking long

Jason - Babe calm down he's our paycheck, I'm trying to get him to buy me as much stuff as possible so I can sell it and take the money, it's for us!

Boyfriend - Whatever, as long as his dumbass doesn't find out about us we're good

Jason - I guess your right baby

Boyfriend - But anyway, that naughty video you sent me was fucking sexy baby

Jason - I hope you like, I'll send more when I can. I also loved last week, your cock felt great inside me 👅

I stood there with jaw agape.

I can't fucking believe this, he's been using me! I scroll up to look for the video this asshole has been talking about, and I found it. It shows Jason with his legs spread facing the front, he was naked. He was fingering himself with his left hand and jerking with the other, moaning out this mans name. I'm seeing red, than I heard the bathroom door open.

"Ester! What are you doing here early?" I turn towards the bathroom to see Jason in only a towel, his eyes wide as I looks at me holding his phone. His bruise was gone, like my PA never even punched him. "Who the fuck is 'Boyfriend ❤️' Jason!" I yelled out angrily, his eyes widen even further than I thought possible, his mouth opening and closing as if he's trying to say something. "FUCKING ANSWER ME" I growled out. Jason flinches back as his eyes tear up.

"Baby it's not what it looks like" he pleaded, "THE FUCK YOU MEAN ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" My vision was blurring with tears, I can't believe he never loved me. He wanted money so he played with my feelings to get them. "And where's your bruise!" I yelled out, my voice getting weaker. He just cries quietly, "It was makeup, I put it on when we got home, in the bathroom" he whispered out. "So he never hit you!" I can't believe I fucking listened to this bitch!