Chapter 7 - Mother Goose

Imelda Estrella in second slide

Edited

Nastie Alert 😖

Estrella POV 🌼

"What are you doing here mom?" I'm in such a compromising position right now with my PA literally pinned against a wall with me ready to ravish his mouth, "I heard the news you dumped the slut!" My mother said excitedly. "You said you liked him?" I asked quizzically, "I was trying to be nice dear, I fucking hated his tramp ass" she spat. "And who is the boy that you have pinned against your office wall?" She gave me a smug look.

I quickly get off Ivan and straighten out my suit, "He's my PA mom" she raises an eyebrow at me, while circling Ivan slowly, "I didn't know you fucked your PA's?" Shes asked slightly amused. Me and Ivan both blush, "Stop! We don't fuck!" We both yelled in unison, "Your mom has no filter, Estrella" Ivan whispered next to me.

"So you guys were about to fuck?" She elaborated, "Maybe" Ivan blurted out, what does he mean maybe?! We were definitely gonna fuck.

"Come, sit down with me" she said, before I could warn her she sits on the cum stained couch that Micheal and Gingham had sex on. "Estrella! Why is it wet?!" She gritted out, "Micheal fucked his boyfriend on it" I drawled out, "Buy a new couch, tell Michael he ruined my day!

Oh and tell him his mothers butter chicken is absolutely delightful!" she said, giving me the empty plastic container to give back to Micheals mother, Adhira.

"No matter how many times I go inside this building I'll always get lost, now, tell me where the bathroom is so I can clean Micheals mess off my skirt" she huffed out, I asked security guard to take here to the restroom.

"Your mom is crazy" Ivan muttered out, I just nod while rubbing my temples to try and release the stress that is my life.

~

"And here are baby pictures of Estrella, Oh! Here's one of him in a bathtub with his rubber duck!" My moms showing Ivan baby photos of me, and I wanna die of embarrassment. My head is currently down on my desk while I hear the squeals from mom and Ivan on how smooth my butt was.

"Now Look him, he's all grown up" my mom said, "Yeah your sons hot!" Ivan chimed, I just groan in annoyance, he just had to say it in front of my mom.

"Where do you live honey?" My mom asked, "The Bronx" her eyes widen "Oh! That's so far! How do you get here in time?" She asked worriedly. "I would wake up at 5 to get myself a two hour head start, than I'd try and take the subway or even a taxi to shorten the time, but now Estrella has given me a private limo to help make my life easier" he answered.

I still don't understand why didn't he tell me, I would of gladly given him the private limo that he uses now I care way to much about him to let him ever walked home alone at night, especially after he told me he got mugged, I just wanna find that guy and teach him not to touch something so precious of mine.

"How about the stitches and a the wrist brace?" Mom was giving me the 'you better have helped this boy' look. "I fell and landed on my wrist, spraining it, the stitches were from when I got held at knifepoint" mom just hugs him "Oh! I'll scalpel who ever hurt you dear!" She gritted out. "It's fine, I'm fine now and that's all the matters" I'm just happy Ivan is out of that shitty situation.

Jason couldn't hold a candle to Ivan, I love Ivan so much more, I thought I felt love when I dated Jason, no, what I'm feeling for Ivan, this is love. I know it's a little early to be proclaiming love, especially after my breakup, but love doesn't have a time limit and I feel it for him, I just hope he feels the same with me.