Chapter 5 - Twink Bitch

Catalina in the second slide

Unedited

Ivan POV 🌸

We were in the hospital, I had just got stitches for my hand, and a wrist brace for the other, I didn't break a bone when they x-rayed me so that's good I guess. Estrella was with me the whole time, he even got pissed when someone was taking to long to get to me, than he told it was because he had to get back to the office. I don't know what to think since after that little incident with him staying with me and all.

"Come one lets go back to the office, I need to make a call for a potential buyer so I'll meet you at the car shortly" Estrella said, I nodded before excusing myself from the small crowd surrounding beginning to form around Estrella. As I walked towards the limo, I bumped into someone. Looking up at the person to apologize, my blood boiled immediately at the sight.

it was Jason.

"The fuck are you doing here?" He spat at me. I raised an eyebrow at him "Going to the limo, waiting for Estrella to get back, what is your cheating ass doing here" I said plainly. His narrowed into menacing slits "Fuck you! I know you want to fuck him! You wonton slut!" He snarled out.

I was taken aback by his accusations, so I decided to play his little game. "Yes, I do. As a matter of fact I want him to fuck me on very surface in his office with his big fat cock stuffed all the way inside me, as I scream his name out in absolute ecstasy" I mocked smirking at his jaw dropped expression.

"Um.."

My head jerked behind me, to see Estrella looking at me with a wide eyed, a dumbfounded expression. "See baby, I told you he just wanted to fuck you" twink bitch said smirking at me.

"First of all don't call me Baby, cause we're over. Second I don't care if he wants to fuck me, I would gladly fuck him over your lying and cheating ass, now move out of the way so we can get in the limo" he said irritated. I felt butterflies at the mere mention of him agreeing to fuck me making me blush like a madman.

He huffed in annoyance before turning back around and sauntering away to some guy who was clearly holding a girls hand. He turned back around to me and raised an eyebrow "Don't" I growled, he chuckled before rolling his eyes and opening the car door. We stayed in utter silence before I decided to break it "Sorry you dated him" I said mockinglyz Estrella just looked at me, a mischievous smirk gracing his face "Don't make me fuck you on every surface, Ivan" he purred out, "Oh screw you!" I whined out in embarrassment as I hid my face in my hands with Estrella just laughing at my embarrassment, this car rides gonna be long.

After the ride we entered his building expecting the usually, but we were met with Gingham crying in his hands and Micheal trying to comfort him on the office couch. "Luv, tell me what happened and who made you cry" I knew he was trying to comfort him, but I could hear the anger in his voice. "I t-tried to help m-my manager with c-cleaning the blender a-and it turned on a-and blended h-her hair" he sobbed out "t-than she fired m-me, I-I n-need the money to p-pay for school a-and help pay for my m-moms medication" he said in between sobs, Micheal just cuddled him in his chest, whispering soothing words in his ear.

"Work for me" Estrella blurted out. Gingham takes his hands off of his face to look at him confused and teary eyed. "What?" He croaked out, "Antonio, what the hell are you on about, if this is some kind of joke-"

"It's not, I know you make the coffee Gingham so im offering you to be my private barista, I'll even pay you double if you want" he said sternly. Gingham sat there in shock, "I-I don't now what to s-say, thank you! Thank you so m-much! My mom can still g-get her medication!" He cried out ecstatically.