Chapter 14 - Europe P. 2

Unedited
Ivan POV  🌸

"Want something to drink?" Estrella asked. We've been in plane for about twenty minutes. Because Estella pissed me off, I've been ignoring him since. "Water" I said coldly, fuck you! I had to carry all of my luggage to the damn plane, while you just sat on your plush plane seat looking as pompous as ever. "Ok" he said quietly, I would take glances at him every now and than, he looked so guilty as he fidgeted with his pen. I was happy for two seconds a few hours ago before he decided to piss me off again with his sexual comments and called me a power bottom, again!

"Look, im sorry. I shouldn't have done that dumb decision to leave you alone, but in my defense I wasn't actually expecting you to carry all your stuff" he explained. "Excuse me! So you just sat in the plane for an hour thinking I was just in the fucking limo doing nothing?!" I yelled out.

"You know Ivan, I fucking hate it when you blame me for something you decided to do on YOUR accord. No one told you to carry your luggage! My baggage handlers were right there on stand by waiting for you to ask but you never did!" He retorts. "Cause you called me a power bottom! Asshole." He scoffs "I'm the asshole?! Who's the one who gave you a job? Who's the one who helped you move out of that crummy little apartment? Who's the one who got you a trip to Europe? Who's the one who saved your fucking life, and jailed your killers for a total of a hundred fucking years! Tell me!!" He screamed.

I stayed silent, he's right so theirs no point in arguing. "Yeah, that's why I thought Ivan. Next time, shut that trap of yours if you know what's good for you" he gritted out. I sat there for a few minutes, the tense atmosphere was thick. "What? Got nothing to say with that smartass mouth of yours? Fina-fucking-ly!" He mocked out angrily. "Here take this worthless piece of shit, I was gonna give this to you when we landed in Paris" He chucks a golden necklace at me before standing up and makes his way to his bedroom, slamming the door shut, leaving me alone.

I slowly picked up the necklace and held it in the light, it had a small engraving on it "I love you Ivan" I cover my mouth to muffle the gasp that escaped my lips.

He admits.

Now he fucking hates my guts.

I clutch the necklace before putting it my hands and closing it into a tight fist. Why can't I do anything right with a man! I can't for the life of me have a man not hate me by the end! I felt tears prick, it's was a mixture of sadness and self loathing. "Fucking worthless" I muttered out to myself. I stood up and tried to open Estrella's door but it was locked.

"Can I come in?" I asked softly, "I don't want to see you right now Ivan, leave me alone" he said coldly. A muffled cry comes out of my mouth before I slowly trudge back to my seat. Everyone else was occupied on a task so I was left to my own thoughts. Ugh what am I gonna do to with myself, I can't do anything a man likes, now I can't do anything I like. With these thoughts I started feeling light headed so I head for the bathroom.

Quickly locking myself in I splash some water at my face and look at myself in the mirror, my mind was racing a mile a minute as my hands became jittery. I felt the room start to close in on me and I start to hyperventilate. I frantically unlocked the bathroom door and ran towards the main area. I want to leave this flying deathtrap! My head got lighter and lighter as my hands become more erratic in shaking. I felt my forehead dripping with sweat as the walls begin to close in one me.

"I-I c-can't breath!" I yelled out, I was clutching my neck, gasping for air. I started to sob, I didn't know what was happening to me! "S-someone h-h-help!" I choked out. I felt my heartbeat skyrocket as my temperature heats up. My chest tightens and I feel my stomach tossing and turning making me nauseous.