four

TIME SKIP: 3 WEEKS AFTER RORY'S CAPTURE.

Rory had managed to escape from the Maniax. She had snuck out in the middle of the night, whilst Jerome was asleep. It was a lot easier than she had thought it would be. She had run from the penthouse straight to the police station and had burst into the station with tears streaming down her face, demanding she see her stepfather.

The Chief Commissioner had placed Rory in an interview room and had told her that her father was on his way. When Rory had heard the gunshots, she knew that there was no way her father could get to her. There were no windows in the room except for the interrogation glass that was facing her. So instead of leaving the room, Rory decided to try and stick it out. She stood quickly and pushed the table over to the door. This blocked her into the main room, now all she had to do was get into the viewing chamber.

She looked to the mirror, taking a quick glance at herself, her red hair had become frizzy and curly, her jeans had ripped and her lip and right cheekbone were bleeding. She threw a chair at her reflection the same time gunfire happened, hoping that the sound would mask the glass shattering. The shards of mirrored glass fell to the ground like fallen stars and crunched under her weight as she clambered over into the other side. She pushed a cabinet in front of the door and then clambered into the locker that was sitting in the corner of the room. She prayed that she could get through the attack unfound and tried her best not to make too much noise.

A/N: okay sorry for this being so non-chronological, I just didn't want to write about continuous scenes in the penthouse and wanted to skip to Jerome and the Maniax taking over the police station. Sorry if this threw some of you guys off, but I hope you enjoy the chapter :) please vote and comment if you liked it x