Chapter 12

Alex's POV

"Guys!" I say in realization. "What?!" Henry and Mel ask in unison. I get to explaining.

"I know who these people are, who's texting me. I know because they are the only other ones that may or may not know, I'm not sure, but I surely did not tell them. I would never tell them."

Henry and Mel's faces look as if they're waiting for more. Are they? "Go on...." Henry says moving his hand in circles. "What?" I ask in confusion. "Who are they?" Mel practically yells, and Henry nods in agreement, eager to know who is picking on me.

"Abby and Cassidy, duh. I thought you'd figure that out."

"Well, we should've." Henry said stupidly. I laughed.

"Just don't believe them, okay? They're wrong." Mel assures me, and puts an assuring hand on my shoulder. I smile up at her. Then, we walk into school, and all I get is stares, and glares and dirty looks. Some laughs, too.

Henry and Mel shoot daggers (not literally) at those people and they immediately stop. I smile at that, but frown at the dirty looks mainly everyone we saw was giving me. Then, I fell face flat on the white cold tile beneath my feet. I look up to see the one and only, their b***hiness.

Abby and Cassidy. Of corse.

Henry and Mel help me up, and I turn around and face Abby and Cassidy. I take a step back at their appearance. Abby had on a tight crop top, showing off her stomach that had the top cut low, and short shorts that show off her butt. Her hair was wavy and had been dyed blonde. Cassidy had on a long sleeved crop top with the top cut low, some of her bra showing. Her skirt wasn't as short as Abby's shorts, but still short. And her hair was also wavy and had been dyed blonde. I dont think thus was even allowed in middle school!

My eyes were wide and I quickly darted them to their faces, instead of their sluty clothes. Wow. That scared me. "What are you looking at, slut?" Abby harshly says. "Um, I'm not sure if I'm the slut here." I dart back, looking at their outfits compared to mine. I had on my 'NYC GIRL' star studded red sweater, black laced leggings and jean shorts. I hear a few 'ohhs' around me. I smirk, but it quickly fades. Abby slaps me.

My face stings in pain. I feel tears threaten to fall, but I don't let them. Then Cassidy says the thing I never want to hear.

"Why dont you just go die like your mother?!"

Anger runs through my veins, and my face with red with rage. I need to yell at that girl.

"You can torture me all you want, you can beat me up all you want, say anything about me, I dont care! But when you insult my family, that's when you're gonna do damage! Do you ever think about how anyone feels? You make people feel bad about themselves, and what do you get?! Regret! Guilt! But you don't feel it yet! Oh, but you will soon! So many people have died because of you two, and you don't even care! My mother was the best woman you could've ever met! She cared for me! She cared for my dad who is retarded but she loved him anyways! She was an amazing woman and did amazing things for this world! You remember when someone saved the for swat near our school? That was my mom! Remember when someone revealed the truth about Micheal Black?! That was my mom! She did more amazing things than you ever will, and never talk bad about her! She was who she was and I am who I an! So what I have anxiety? I can't control that! So you shouldn't make fun of people for things that they can't control! Learn that."

and with that, Henry, Mel and I left without another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo thanks for reading and thank you so much for 1.2k reads! I love you guys!!! Bye!

~~Alex