Chapter 15 - Asher

*PLEASE NOTE BEFORE READING: Due to technical difficulties and glitching, Wattpad has not been sending notifications out to my readers for updates. This has been the case for the past two updates so please go back and make sure you have read from Chapter 13 and onwards! The following chapter contains several SPOILERS from Chapter 14 so MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALREADY READ IT! Thank you and happy reading.*

____________________

PRESENT

What the fuck is wrong with me? If my cock wasn't hard enough to drill through a concrete wall then I'd be convinced I dreamt sneaking into Aria's room and dry-fucking her like my life depended on it.

I hadn't meant for things to go in that direction. I needed to clear my head so I figured I'd hang with Ria for a bit, seeing as her company is the only one I'm up for these days, but then she walked in wearing a pencil skirt that molded to her hips and a tight tank that made her tits look like they were going to spill over any minute and my brain short-circuited. I couldn't think with my head anymore, at least not the one north of my body. Maybe I could have kept myself in check if Ria didn't respond to me within seconds, just by my stares alone. Those sweet nipples puckered up for me as I watched them and I was fucking gone. I couldn't hold myself back knowing she wanted me as badly as I wanted her and so...I didn't.

If I'm being honest I thought she would slap me away the second I put my lips on her skin and pressed our bodies together. My head was so far up my ass because of the call I got from my birth parents that I didn't even care about the consequences of my actions, didn't care that I was taking out my frustrations on Aria. Not only did meet my bullshit head-on, but she gave it right back to me. I was done for the second she lifted her hips up as a silent invitation to keep going, to continue rocking my dick in between her legs. Even through our clothes I could feel the warm heat of her pussy and it took every ounce of self-control not to drop to my knees and fucking devour her. I knew she'd been wet and ready for me and fuck, did that drive me out of my mind.

It's all I can think about as I lean back against my shower wall and grip my dick in my hands, pumping fast and hard. Ria pushed me when I was meant to push her and instantly turned the tables on me so I had to leave before either of us finished. Not because I was mad at her for calling me on my shit — well, that too —but because it was hot as fuck that she never backs down from me and keeps me in my place. I would have came in my pants like a pre-teen if I hadn't heard someone coming upstairs and forced myself to pull back.

If fucking Lenny hadn't interrupted...

I would have lifted Ria up by the waist and put that sweet ass on her desk, spreading her legs and kneeling between them so I could finally get a good look at all of her. Would have hooked her legs over my shoulders and pressed my face into her pussy that I knew was fucking dripping for me. Would have licked her like she was my favourite fucking ice cream come until she begged me to stop and keep going all at once. Would have told her to play with those gorgeous tits and watched her while she fucked my face until I couldn't goddamn breathe anymore.

My orgasm hits me like a punch to the fucking gut and my arm shoots out, holding on to the shower head to steady myself as my cum shoots all over the glass doors. My body shakes like a fucking leaf and my head falls back, a low groan escaping me at the white-hot pleasure of what it would be like to eat out Aria still burned into my mind. If I came that hard just from my imagination, how hard would I come doing the real thing? What would it be like to finally fuck her in every fucking position I can think of and then some?

The last of my tremors come to a stop and I pull in a deep breath, my chest rising and falling like I just ran ten miles. Holy fuck. Just the thought of Ria turns me on more than actually fucking other women. Even now, after that mind-blowing orgasm, I'm still hungry for her, my imagination demanding a round two as if it's the real thing. At this rate I'm going to spend the rest of today jerking off and I don't think my dick can handle anymore, not after what I just put it through by jacking myself harder than I ever have. I need to find another way to get rid of all this energy and frustration. More importantly, I need to get away from here knowing Aria is right next door and I can't fucking have her the way I want. I know without a doubt if I see her again at any point today, I won't stop myself. I'll take her against any surface and fuck her brains out until neither of us can even lift a finger.