Chapter 28 - Aria

PRESENT

"We're going to get in so much trouble." I mumble against Asher's mouth.

"Only if we get caught." He lifts me onto my desk and several pens and papers fall to the floor.

"Asher." I laugh. His lips suck on my neck and I sigh, my fingers sinking into his hair. "You're going to get me fired."

"No one can see us and the door is locked. The only chance we have at getting caught is if you can't stay quiet." He pulls away and the grin I'm met with is wicked. "Not a sound, baby."

I raise a brow as Asher slides his hand under my knees and spreads my legs apart. My pencil skirt was already discarded moments ago, leaving me in just my panties. Asher hooks his thumbs in the waistband and drags them down my legs, discarding them somewhere in the room. He gets on his knees between my legs and I look down at him with heavy breaths. There's something so fucking hot about a man kneeling for you.

I scoot closer to the edge just as Asher leans forward and licks up my centre. A moan gets caught in my throat and I fight to keep it down, my hands gripping the edge of my desk tightly and diverting my frustration. Two fingers suddenly push into me and my hips arch forward, back bowing.

Okay. Keeping quiet is definitely going to be harder than I thought.

I have to lift up the collar of my blouse so I can bite down on it when Asher slides his fingers out of me, using my arousal that's coating his fingers to spread it all over my pussy and rubbing it over my clit. His tongue slides into my entrance and a breathy sort of strangled sound escapes me before I can stop it. Asher chuckles softly, his tongue fucking me in long and languid strokes. The little hungry sounds he's making, the soft moans and the needy growls, convey how much he's enjoying this and it's such a turn on that I already feel my orgasm drawing closer.

"Asher." I whisper, grinding hard on his face.

He throws my legs over his shoulders and gets even closer to me, taking his tongue out so he can suck on my clit. He teases the bud with little flicks and nips that has me writhing and begging. It feels so good that I lose my senses and throw caution to the wind.

"Not like this." I demand quietly and push him away. He's confused until I tell him, "I want to come while you're inside of me."

His eyes flash, raw lust dilating his pupils, and he slowly rises to his feet. Our chests heave and brush against each other as we lock eyes.

"You sure?" Even as he asks his hands are already working on his belt. "You said it yourself—we could get in trouble."

"Only if we get caught, remember?" I grin.

He shakes his head, a small smile playing on his face, until he suddenly grows somber and jerks his chin behind me. "Bend over the desk and spread your legs."

I'm almost giddy with excitement. I think I've officially become addicted to sex because no matter how much Ash and I fuck—and we fuck a lot—I still can't get enough of him. He's just so hot in bed with his filthy words and dominant presence. It's a whole side to him I've just recently discovered and I plan on making up for lost time to get thoroughly acquainted.

I follow his instructions now and turn around, bending so that my stomach presses into the edge of my desk and placing my elbows on the surface. I arch my back to stick my ass out and spread my legs, watching him over my shoulder. I bite my lip to contain my satisfied groan when I catch him pumping himself with harsh strokes, his gaze pinned to my pussy. Watching him get off to me is also hot. Everything this man does is so hot and it's insane how attracted I am to him. He's made me a total sex fiend.