(Chapter One-Peridot)

'Within the Beach house all is quiet, Steven is out with Connie doing who knows what, Garnet and Pearl are out on a mission while Amethyst had vanished earlier in the day'

'Chip had quite literally passed out on the couch again after running out of power'

'Garnet had been in a rather good mood since Chip's first training session, She was clearly proud of him and wasnt afraid to admit it'

'Chip is currently still asleep on the couch unaware to the fact that Lion is laying on top of him, Lion has been intently staring at the Robot Child for hours'

'Chip Wakes up followed by a whirring sound as he starts up, he opens his eyes which instantly go wide when noticing Lion'

'Chip narrows his eyes at Lion clearly not amused causing Lion to tilt his head'

Chip: "Get off" 'Chip says calmly, Lion simply yawns and lays his head down ontop of Chip's forhead'

'Chip sighs before picking Lion up easily and dropping him on the ground with a loud thump, Lion looks at Chip and rolls onto his back'

Chip: "You're lucky your cute" 'Chip says as he stretches causing several pops and loud metallic cracks to sound out through the room'

'Chip let's out a loud Yawn that can only be described to sound like a jet engine spinning up, his mouth fully opens causing his long fangs to spark lightly as they glide past eachother'

'The moment Chip opens his mouth fully its blue glow begins to intensify before a large blue beam of energy rockets from his mouth blasting a hole through the window and over Beach city'

'Chip's eyes have gone fully black in shock as blue smoke flows from his mouth'

'The sound of the Warp pad activating startles Chip out of his daze, he quickly closes his mouth as his eyes return to glowing blue'

'The warp pad deactivates showing Pearl and Garnet, Pearl seems to be rambling about somthing that happened on the mission as per the usual, untill they walk into the living room and notice a very nervous Looking Chip with a melted window across the room'

Pearl: "What HAPPENED?!" 'Pearl yells in confusion causing Chip to back away slightly before the sky above the clouds lights up with a glowing Blue tint followed by the ground shaking lightly'

'Chip laughs nervously as Garnet walks over to The window, She examines the window carefully before Turning back to Chip wand walking over to him'

'Garnet Crouches down to Chip's height before tapping his Jaw lightly'

Garnet: "Open up" 'Garnet says calmly causing Chip to sigh before opening his mouth'

'The moment Chip's mouth opens a ploom a blue smoke erupts from it aswell as a few blue sparks his fangs seem to be glowing a dull blue as if they were charging '

Garnet: "It seems he accidentally activated another one of his weapons systems" 'Garnet says calmly as Chip closes his mouth'

Pearl: "What weapon is able to shake the ground from the explosion?!" 'Pearl asks loudly causing a look of shame to cross Chip's face'

Garnet: "I cant tell exactly but he is a prototype" 'Garnet says before turning to Chip'

'Chip is now looking down clearly ashamed of the damage he could have caused'

Garnet: "Hey dont worry about it, we just have to learn to controll your weapons better" 'Garnet says with a soft smile which seems to cheer Chip up slightly'

Pearl: "You're right, I'm sorry for over reacting" 'Pearl says with a sigh as she too leans down to Chip's height'

Chip: "What did you go out to look for?" 'Chip asks with a soft yet curious tone of voice'