4

Thatch should you to the master bedroom where you'd be staying and where Sabo was currently recovering from passing out. The master bedroom was just as nice as the rest of the house, there was a king sized bed in the centre of the back wall on either side of it was a night stand, there was a fire place to the right of the room, with a small sofa in front of it, and on the left side of the room was a big bay window with a window seat. You couldn't wait to curl up and read some books there. There was also an en suite that had double sinks, a claw foot tub, a glass shower and one of those little closet thing for the toilet.

"Wow this room is nice." You gushed to Thatch as you took everything in. You heard a small groan from the bed as Sabo slowly sat up rubbing the back of his head, both you and Thatch walked over to him to make sure he was okay, you sat down on the bed next to him and started to gently run your fingers through his hair. " I don't feel a bump so you should be good. Are you feeling alright?"

"Y-yeah I'm good. Heads just a little soar," Sabo mumbled out. He leaned into your soft touch as you continued to massage his scalp, he closed his eyes as he let out a relaxed sigh. You noticed a smirk on Thatch's face, he just shook his head and left the room.

"Well that's good. You can rest some more if you want, Marco and Thatch are gonna make us a late lunch and then we were going to go down to the lake for a quick swim." You suggested to the blonde, you wanted to go and explore the garden while lunch was being made and having Sabo with would make it more enjoyable, but if the blonde wasn't feeling well you would understand.

"I'm fine. Did you want to do something while waiting for lunch?" Sabo asked you, he untangled himself from the blanket. Seems the boy was a restless sleeper, he had somehow managed to weave the blanket throuhg both his legs while still keeping them covered, the blanket went on to wrap on his mid section three times, and came to a stop just below his neck. He flopped on the bed making grunting seal noises as he tried to figure how to get out of the blanket.

You pressed your hand to your mouth as you tried to supress the giigle that was trying to leave your throat. Sabo's cheeks started to turn red, you weren't sure if was from you laughing at him or him exerted himself from fighting with the blanket. You crawled on the bed towards him and got him to sit still as you unwrapped the blanket from his limbs, you could feel the heat radiate off of him, seems the blanket did it's job of keeping him warm.

It's already hot outside, wasn't he burning up in this blanket or is he naturally always this hot?

"Thanks." Sabo mumbled out, he hopped out of the bed fixing up his shirt. The two of you put the bed back in order before heading downstairs; Luffy was sat on a bar stool at the island watching Thatch and Marco cook, while Ace was busy hooking up his gaming console to the TV in the living room. The freckled male looked up as he noticed the two of you coming into the living room, a cheeky smirk on his face.

"I heard a lot of shuffling going on up there. Were you two having a quickie before coming down here?" Ace teased, the smirk on his face getting bigger as noticed you two blushing.

"NO." Sabo was quick to deny his brother's accusations.

Ouch.

He didn't have to sound so repulsed about having sex with him.

"Sure, sure." Ace rolled his eyes. "You probably just don't want to share any details."

Who shares details about their sex life!?

"Tha-"

"At least he can get a girl to sleep with him." You huffed at Ace, shutting both him and the poor blonde next to you up, it also got pretty quiet in the kitchen. Sabo's face aslo got pretty red as he looked back and forth from you and Ace; you were giving Ace a challenging glare while he just looked shocked.

"Wait. Did you two actually?..." Ace couldn't get the right words out.

"No. We didn't. But if you keep insisting that we are I'm gonna start thinking you get off on the thought of your brother and I having sex." You told Ace, who just looked mortified at this point. Even though it seemed like you and Ace didn't get along with each other it was actually the exact opposite, the two of you constintly teased and bickered with each other; it was just your guy's way of getting along.

"That's not what I meant." Ace whispered out his eyes were big and round, he slowly turned back to work on finishing installing his game console. In most cases you won the petty little arguments between you and Ace.

"So... umm you said you wanted to look around the garden." Sabo mumbled out shyly, a bead of sweat ran down his forehead as he diverted his eyes anywhere but you.

Right I wanted to do that.