17

"Can you guys lay off the food, this bill is gonna be expensive. And (Y/N) you don't even eat this much," Ace complained, he looked over at the stack of empty plates that sat at the end of the table.

After Ace lost his own challenge he was so sure he'd win, you and the brothers decided to eat at the most expensive diner you could find in town, which wasn't much but enough to make Ace complain about the cheque.

"What do you mean? I always eat this much," you so blatantly lied. True you'd never eaten this much food in one sitting or day for that matter, but you were determined to make the cocky freckled faced boy that was sitting across from you to have no money left in his bank account. Ace scoffed at your comment and continued to fume in his chair.

The waiter that was tasked with serving you guys, came back around asking if you guys needed anything else before Ace could even get a word pass his lips, Luffy orderd 4 more burgers while you and Sabo got another platter of fries and a chocolate milkshake to share.

Ace watched in complete horror as the waiter went to fill out your orders, his head fell into his palms as he realized he'd be broke.

You guys spent another hour at the diner, stuffing your faces full of food, except for Ace, he triedto eat as little as possible to try and lower the bill.

Poor guy ended up paying around $800.00, you made sure he left a tip for the waiter as well.

~Time Skip~

"Blurhg." You emptied the contents of your stomach into the downstairs bathroom, Sabo was behind you holding your (h/c) hair out of your face.

So maby I ate too much.

"Heh that's what you get for eating so much," Ace snickered at you from the doorframe. You turned your head to give the ravenette a watery eyed glare, which was interupted by more puking.

"Ace get lost," Sabo warned his brother. The blonde rubbed gentle circles on your back trying to make you feel a tiny bit better. It didn't help, but the thought that he was trying his best to make you feel better warmed your heart.

"Why should I? I'm gonna stay-"

"HIIISSS!"

Monster came from around the door, hissing at the freckled brother, his claws out and lip pulled back to show off his sharp canine teeth. Ace stumbled back, flattening himself against the hallway wall opposite the bathroom. The small fluff ball stalked towards the shaking brother who shimmied down the hall and away from you guys.

If you could you'd be laughing your ass off right now.

"Good job," Sabo cooed scratching behind the cat's ear. Monster purred at the effection, the grey cat walked over to you and rubbed his head against your back. "Aww are you trying to make (Y/N) feel better too~"

Damn these two are so cute.

After you were done puking and brushing your teeth multiple time, Sabo carried you out to the backyard so the two of you could watch the sunset together along with Monster.

Your grey cat curled up on your lap, your head on Sabo's shoulder with his arm wrapped around your waist. You snuggled closer into your boyfriend's side as you both watched the sun set, painting the sky different hues of red, orange, and pink.

You ran your fingers through Monster's soft grey fur, he let out content little purrs. The sunset was very pretty; something you never saw much of in the city. But after awhile you noticed you weren't even focusing on the sunset anymore, but rather the handsome blonde that sat next to you and the way the many colors danced in his blue eyes.

"What is it?" Sabo asked you, his blue eyes concentrated on you.

"Move in with me." You stated clearly, your boyfriend's eyes widend his lips parting slightly. It was silent between the two of you as you waited for his response. Even Monster had stopped purring to stare up at the blonde.

"Of course I will!" Sabo answered, he planted a kiss on your forehead while pulling you and Monster into a hug. You swear if the smile on his face could get any bigger it would.

"What's going on here?" Thatch asked as he came outside, he had all the stuff he needed to barbeque in his hands.

"I'm moving in with (Y/N)!" Sabo cheered, his older brother looked shocked before a smile spread across his face.

"That's great news you two. I'll tell Marco to go buy a cake or something so we can celebrate," Thatch said he put down his barbeque supplies and headed back inside to inform his brothers of the news.

"This trip has been nice and all, but I can't wait until it's over so I can move in with you." Sabo whispered before pressing his mouth to yours, a smile spread across your lips as you felt one form on his.