13

"Geez, Luffy you couldn't just let Sabo or Y/N) know that you wanted to take a nap in the car?" Thatch sighed irritably as he inspected his car.

"Shihihi~ I couldn't find them." Luffy laughed, seemed he didn't care that he broke his brother's car door.

"How could you not find us? That market is tiny," Sabo pointed out. He grabbed some bags from the trunk, Thatch still fuming about his door handle.

"I don't know you two just dissapeared," Luffy stated with a shrug of his shoulders. You palmed your face so hard you swear you gave yourself bruise.

You grabbed some bags from the car as well and went inside with Sabo. Behind you, you could hear Thatch tell Luffy that he would be paying for the replacement of the door handle.

Inside Ace was sleeping on the couch, Monster pawing at the cast on his nose. The cat soon stopping when he noticed you, following you into the kitchen.

You placed your bags on the counter starting to unload the food into the cupboards. Your grey cat weaving in and out of your legs as you did so, almost tripping you.

"Do you want to go stargazing with me tonight?" Sabo asked you as he wound his arms around you from behind pulling you into his chest.

"Stargazing? Yeah I'd love to," you beamed turning around in your boyfriend's arms to return his hug. You leaned up pressing a soft kiss to he lips which he returned.

He pushed you back a little so you were pressed against the counter. Bringing his left hand up to the back of your head, he deepened the kiss.

"Don't makeout in here yoi. This is where the food is made not babies," Marco teased. He came in through the back door, a sketch pad tucked under his arm.

"We wouldn't make babies with you guys here," you grumbled making sure you gave the pineapple headed brother a mean glare.

"So you two do want to make babies yoi?"

"Babies? Who's making babies?" Thatch questioned as he came into the kitchen.

"No one. No one is making babies," Sabo stated his cheeks a rosy color. His brother's eyes shifting from the both of us.

"Oh, you two are making babies? Isn't it a little early on in the relationship to be doing that?" Thatch questioned, Sabo eyes widened his stare turning to you as he silently begged for help.

"We're not making babies, we were just kissing. But seeing as Marco hasn't had a girlfriend in a while I doubt he could tell the difference." You took a jab at the older blonde brother. His lips formed into a deep frown and his eyes became slits.

Next to you both Sabo and Thatch were on the ground rolling over with laughter.

"Oi!! I know the difference yoi," Marco barked his cheeks getting redder by the second. He let out a huff, mumbling something to himself under his breath and marched upstairs.

"Haha I haven't *wheeze* seen him that embarrassed since that time in high school." Thatch laughed he wiped a tear that had rolled down his cheek. He grabbed an apple from the fridge and went back into the livingroom.

"Whew that was a good one," Sabo breathed his cheeks still a bit rosy. He pecked you on the forehead before getting back to putting food away.

"I can finish this up. You go take a nap, you still have a concussion and need to get some rest after the exciting day we had," you ordered your boyfriend.

"No I feel fine." Sabo replied you just kept staring at him, he let out an airy sigh. "Okay fine I  do feel tired, but let me help with putting these away."

After putting all the food away Sabo went up to take a nap. While you went outside with you went outside with your wire and blue stone.

You were probably outside for an hour before Thatch called you in for supper. You tucked your finished necklace into your back pocket, heading inside.

I hope Sabo likes this.