CHAPTER ONE

My life has been full of wild, crazy, amazing nights followed by mischief and trouble among other things that my parents either hate or never find out about. Every thing from what I say or do, the way I speak, to the way I act they hate most of the time they pretend like I'm not even their child. They only put up with it as long as I come across as the perfect daughter for/to their friends because to the outside world they need to be the perfect family. When I started hanging around the local biker gang in our little town of Charming let's say they were less then pleased. My whole childhood I was that perfect rich kid for them but something changed in me in highschool I couldn't take it anymore.

Every girl around here can admit that being around SAMCRO has it's ups and downs, downs more then ups it seems most days but we take the good when we get them. Over the past six years I've become close with a lot of the girlfriends, wives, and crow eaters, Lyla comes around mostly for Opie, but we've closer then anyone here. Juice and I have been playing this round robin game of one of us has a partner the other is suddenly interested, but when we're single it's silent, we've never been single at the same time. Which is frustrating because all I've wanted is to be all his, his ol' lady, but it feels like he sees right through me most days.

Pulling into my usually spot at Teller Morrow around 1 I'm wearing a pair of ripped blue short and a black crop tank that shows off my belly button ring, with a pair of high tops.

"If Juice doesn't scoop you up real fast I'll take you myself" Half Sack says coming over with a huge smile on his face putting his arm around me

"Awe that's so sweet, now that you have two balls maybe it won't freak me out so much" I laugh as we walk towards the club house

Going over to the bar where Half Sack poors me a drink when I hear the bikes pull into the lot, I always love when the boys came back from a long ride. Soon after the bikes turn off the boys come strolling in looking tired, beat up, ready for a nap but start cheering when they see all the girls there waiting for them.

"Hey there smiles are you staying for the party?" Asks Opie coming over to me with Lyla under his arm

"Hell ya I'd never miss your parties" I laugh

Slidding off the bar stool he pulls me into a big bear hug when he pulls away I scan the room for Jax when I lay eyes on him he's sitting on the couches I make my way to him. When I reach him he pulls me onto his lap I can feel Juice watching us. Jax gives me one his charming smiles that could win over any woman.

"You know you drive him nuts darlin' when you tease him like this" He whispers in my ear

"Not my problem if he really wanted me he would've made me his ol' lady a long time ago" I say wiggling on his lap feeling him slowly grow beneath me

"You know you're the bigger man now as much as I'd like to see where this goes go talk to him" He laugh lifting me off his lap

Going over to where Juice is sitting at the bar I wrap my arms around him kissing his neck which usually gets a reaction but today nothing. Before I can ask what's going on he graps my hand pulling me into the chapel slaming the door behind us, letting go of my hand he puts space between us.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he leans against the table refusing to make eye contact

He doesn't say anything the room is quiet for a few minute before he pushes himself off the table pushing me against the door, kissing me like I've never been kissed before. This is the first time he's ever kissed me like this, in a non sexual way but a romantic kind of way, like he was trying to send a message.

"What was that for?" I asks when he pulls away

"Elle I've loved you since the first day you walked in, you drive me absolutely crazy, I hate when you tease me, can you please just be my Ol Lady already" He whispers leaning his forehead against mine

"It's not like I've waited for this moment for like ever, of coarse I will Juice" I say kissing him again

This is what I've been waiting for since I first walked into this dumb club house back in Grade 10, which is weird to think how far I've come since then. He grabs my hand bringing me back out into the living area/bar area or whatever you wanted to call it, everyone's smiling us.

"Is this what I think it is?" Tara asks winking at me I just nod

"Finally" Chibs says patting Juice on the back

"Hey I gotta get stuff from my place for tonight wanna give me a ride?" I ask

"Your lucky I like you because you know I hate going into that part of town" He nods as we headed for his bike

"Oh be quiet you get a thrill out of it and you know it" I say as we put the helmets on and get on the bike

Starting it up we pull out of the drive way out onto the street heading for my parents house on the other side of town which looks completly different then the part of town where SAMCRO resides.