CHAPTER NINE

Getting up I make breakfast then get ready then head into work but when I headed for the office the door'sclosed and Clay's in there with a guy I recognise but can't place his name. So I decide to take a couple hours to go visit my little sister Emry a couple towns over at school.

Despite what you might think I have two sisters an older sister Evelyn who was in a bad car accident when she was 18 she's been hooked on pills ever since, no amount of rehab has been able to help. For the longest time I tried to keep track of her helping whenever I could but it just got to exausting. Then there's my baby sister Emry who is a litteral genuis where she got the brains is beyound us. My parents sent her to a private school when she was 10 to help keep her occupied and out of trouble she's been there ever since. If she's not there she's off at one of her friends house during the summer to try and get away from our parents. She'll usually only come home for christmas, my birthday and a couple weeks during the summer before school starts up. My parents had her a little late in life she's almost 17 so about 5 1/2 years after me, while there's only 1 year between Evelyn and I.

"Hey I'm heading out for a few hours go see the little sis" I say peaking my head into the shop letting anybody in there know

"Ouu I wanna go I haven't seen Emry in forever" Sang Lola bouncing up behind me

"I could go for a road trip" Lyla says pocking her head around the corner

Heading out to my car the three of us pile in we almost make a quick getaway when Chibs comes jogging up the car with Tig behind him.

"Where are you ladies off to today?" He asks leaning into my car window

"Just a little trip don't worry your pretty little face we'll be back by 11:30, 12 at the latest" I smile patting his face

"What should I tell lover boy" He asks

"Just tell him he can reach my on my cell" I said putting on my sunglasses

"Ok sure but if anything goes wrong you call ok" He says standing back up giving me a stern look

"Yes daddy" I yell as I started to pull away when I look in the rearview he's shaking his head with a smile on his face

We drove the 30 minutes to the school unlucky for her it ran until June while my college let out in May, we pull up parking in front of my sisters dorm. If the schedual she sent me is right then she should be out of class by now and in her dorm for her study block before lunch.

"Your younger sister goes here?" Asks Lyla

"She got all the brains" Lola jokes as we got out I just shoot her a look

We head into the building walking up to the elavator pressing the button for the 5th floor, while we wait for it to come down we get a bunch of wierd looks from girls walking around before a tall red head approaches us.

"Can I help you?" Asks the girl who's name tag read Sarah

"Just here to see my sister Emry we'll be quick I swear" I say giving her a fake smile

"Are you on the approved visiters list?" She asks pulling up an app on her phone

"I should be the only one on that list everyone know's my face around here" Just then the elevator door dings open and we get on

When we get off on the fifth floor we head to room 515 her door's cracked open I could hear faint rock music playing inside, her door's decorated with pictures. Most of them are her with her friends but there was a couple of her and I, one of the photos you could see the TM sign in the back and one of the boys with a kut on. Even with the age gap I really do try to be a good older sister to her since Evelyn couldn't be bothered and our parents suck.

Knocking lightly I open the door she's sitting with her laptop open books spread everywhere, when she finally turns around seeing me her face lites up like a christmas tree.

"Didn't think you'd see me today did ya shit head" I laugh as she tackles me in a hug

"Get fucked it's good to see you" She says giving me a huge grin

"Emry this is Lyla and well you already know Lola" I say pointing to Lyla and Lola behind me

"Nice to meet you Lyla I'm assuming your SAMCRO?" She asks Lyla she just shrugs not wanting to get into her job

We sat where we could catching up on school, mom, dad, their "familly vacation" that we never get invited to, when my phone goes off with a text from Jax telling us to come home.

"You should come stay with me this summer it would be fun" I say about to leave

"Ya I'll think about it maybe it would be fun to see what all the fuss is about" She laughs before I gave her another hug then we leave

"Have you heard from Evelyn in awhile?" Lola asks on the drive

"You should know that answer better then anyone but she actually called from a rehab center in the middle of nowhere about a month ago saying she was getting clean and that it would stick this time" My eyes never leave the road

"I hope for her sake she actually does this time" She said scrolling on her phone

"Ya me to" I say before turning up the music

When we get to the club the shops closed up but all the guys are there the office is empty when I try to head for it someone yells out for us to come inside instead. They explain to us what happaned it makes me want to cry, scream, throw up I was so angry this happened. Jaxs asks if I can try to talk to Tristan when he goes to see Tara later at the hospital, to see if I can get anything from her which is the least I can do.

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

While Hale is talking to Elliot I slip into her room she's bruised while playing on her phone, she looks terrified when she sees me. But I explain to her why I'm there and she spills everything it breaks my heart hearing the sadness in her voice I hold her hand through it all.

As I head out I run into mom I stop letting her know that I know, which leads to a deep good conversation and she finally gives up who did it. Going back inside I find Jax with Tara pulling him aside I let him know what I find out, he calls the guys then saying goodbye to Tara.

The boys don't come home until late that night Lola and I waited at the clubhouse while Lyla went back to her place to get the kids some supper and put to bed. When most of the guys came walking in I ran over to Juice jumping into his arms, you never know if they'll come back of not.

"Hey what about me" Chuckled Chibs

"CHIBS!" I yell running over to him jumping in his arms