Ch 1. Where am I?

Character Introduction
_________________________
You are the second daughter from a family who is an ally to the hunters. You come from a family of top supporters and healers. You're family does not have advanced combat skills but are gifted with fast healing skills and also magic spells to boost your teammate's defense and attack powers.

During fights you can heal broken limbs instantly without failure and any side effects.

You're family is famous is always targeted by many evil corporations and troupes, trying to obtain your powers for benefits. Until the age of 18, the children of your household are not allowed to leave the house, they are never to wander alone in the foreat nearby without at least 2 bodyguard by their side.
________________________________

Summer

After breakfast you ran to your room and looked out the window with your binoculars. You looked out the window everyday to look at the town past the large forest you are unable to pass.

I wonder what it feels to be free
I wonder how people live like in that village
I wonder if I would be able to go out and make friends someday
I wonder.....

"Gozu ! Mezu!!" You shouted as you close the blinds, undress and put on the sunflower yellow dress you bought yesterday, as well as a straw hat with a white silk bow on the side

"Yes mistress Y/N, you called?" Two 6'5 tall well built men walk up to you and kneel down on the wooden floor in front of your room.

"Let's go on a walk shall we~ we haven't went on one for years!!!" You pouted as you slip on your pearl white flats and make a twirl in front of the mirror.

You smile and give them a pat on the back, signaling them to rise and be casual with you since those two brothers have been with you ever since you were young, they were like your older brothers.

"Yes mistress Y/N," they say as walk away to prepare water, sun umbrella, and some lollipops, your favorite snack.

You put on some pink tinted lip gloss and a sheer white cardigan and sprinted downstairs, and ran outside to meet with Mezu and Gozu at the front porch.

"Waaaaa its a beautiful day today!!! Let's take a long walk~" you stretched your arms out into the air and started skipping toward the forest, twirling you sun umbrella in the sky as Gozu and Mezu walk behind you.

All three of you walked into the forest and after a few minutes, you sensed someone watching you guys, not one, but two people.

Gozu and Mezu gave each other a glance, acknowledging that they should be cautious and protect you.

A second later it was pitch black-
All you heard was the grunts of Mezu and Gozu

"This is "Y/N L/N right?" A cold, emotionless, voice questioned

"Have I ever been wrong~ look at this beautiful treat~ she must be Y/N♡"
A flirtatious, beautiful yet evil voice answered

"Take her"

You became unconscious, you feel nothing, see nothing and hear nothing

____________________________________

You slowly open your eyes to a dark room with one white light shining above you, blinding you and you turn your head to look away.

You lifted you hand to cover the shine of the light above.

Are these....chains?

Your wrists were chained up and your ankles with ratting shakles as you move your body around.

"Mmm? You're awake" You felt a cold hand landing behind your back, trailing up to your neck as the cold fingers wrapped around the back of your neck and lifted your head slightly up.

You saw a tall man, silky smooth long black hair that reflected the shine of the light above.

A man wearing green with golden pins stuck into the upper part of his clothing. He has dark big eyes and you can feel yourself being sucks into the darkness if you stared.

"W-who are y-" the man gripped your neck hard enough to suppressing your voice, but let some room to take breathes of air.

"Ask no questions, will you come to my side to work with me or not, if you nod, you live, if you shake your head, you die" he said with a blank expression, never leaving eye contact.

"My ~ my~ my~ don't treat the cupcake like that~♡" a man with
Pinkish orange curled and gelled up hair walked toward us.

He had a sinister smile and bright yellow eyes wit a hot pink star and a tear drop under.
He gripped tightly onto the emotionless man's arm and looked straight into those dark eyes as you felt the bloodlust ooze out, which gave you a chill down your spine.

There was a pause for a few seconds, the emotionless man shook off his arm, letting your neck and head go.

"W-who ..are y-ou ..guys??"
"W-Where am I?"

_________________________________

Votes appreciated!

https://ko-fi.com/zerobatsu_

Would appreciate donation <3
I love these two boys so much I wanted to write a fanfic- im uncreative n not good at writing ahhh excuse any typos or really bad Grammar ε(┬┬﹏┬┬)3❤
Hope you like haha--