Ch 7. You

"Darling~ darling~~♡ wake upppp~"

You open your eyes slowly, waking up to the bright morning sun and Hisoka's words.

You felt warmth in his arms that was wrapped tightly around you and looked down to see him snuggled up against your chest

He can be so adorable sometimes~

"I'm awake Hisoka, you can get up now, so we can both get changed." You ruffle his hair gently.

"Aw but this is so comfortable~" he scoots up and moves his face up to yours and gives a cute smile before standing up.

"Have an extra shirt for me? I don't want to wear my dress from yesterday, you've thrown in onto the dirty floor" you pouted as you sat up, watching him put on comfy grey joggers and a loose white longe sleeve shirt.

"Just wear these, it's all I have~" he wraps his arms around you and lifts you up from the bed into a standing position. He then hands you bright pink boxers and a big black t-shirt.

HOLY- ISN'T THIS TOO LESS CLOTHING AND WHATS WITH THE COLOR!!

You chuckle looking at The bright pink boxers as you put them on. Slipping the black t-shirt on, it's big enough to cover the bright boxers.

These smell like Hisoka....
It smells nice ♡

"Darling~ now that you're wearing my clothes, it looks like we are dating~♡ you even smell like my favorite Bungee Gum ♡♡♡" He leans in and gives a kiss on your forehead.

You blush as you gave him a smile and opened the door slightly, peaking out. "I'm going to head to my room now before anyone wakes up and see me in your room- just so no one suspects us!!!" You said as you slipped out of the door, tip toeing to your room which was close by. Hisoka looked out the door watching you.

"Y/N?"

You looked to your left. You saw illumi standing in front of the room door across from your room. He wS wearing a dark green long sleeve shirt and black sweatpants.

Unbelievable-

Behind him, peaking out, was none other than Shizuku, wearing a thin, silky skin tight pajama t-shirt and long pants.

"Oh good morning, seems like you had a fun night! I need to get my phone that's in my room, I'll talk to you later" you gave him a slight smiles as you open your door and turn away from him.

"Wait Y/N," Illumi grabs your left arm and pulls you back a bit to turn you around, facing him.
"Where were you last night, I never saw you after you went in the Restroom. Also..  what's with that outfit, I didn't tell the maids to bring you those clothes."
He tilts his head slightly and looks at you.

You give him a fake but kind smile as you use your right hand to slide his hand off.
"Of course you wouldn't have saw me when I came out since you were busy hanging out with --" you take a glance at Shizuku hiding behind the room door--
"hanging out with her, and these clothes are Hisoka's, I stayed in his room and we had tons of fun all night~"
Illumi looks at Hisoka who is smiling happily and nodding.

"Oh, I see." He turns back to look at you and lifts his left hand to stroke you hair gently. "I'm glad he kept you company and glad you had fun. Would you care to join me for breakfast? Staying up all night made me hungry"

Staying up all night with her... in her room.... I didn't know Illumi would so easily do things with girls...

You push his hand away roughly and back up into your room. "No I would not like to join you, I'm getting changed to go out and eat with Hisoka, why don't you go eat with your lover over there" you tilt your head at Shizuku, who had headed back in to change for breakfast.

"What are you talking about Y/N, she's not my lover, I only have my eyes on one girl and it's not her"
Illumi leans against your bedroom door and looks into your eyes.

Hisoka had taken a chair to his room door and sat down to watch you two.

"Tch- so you danced with her, stayed in her room, and did intimate things with her all night. Then in the end, she's not the one you like?? You expect me to believe that?
Or are you a player Illumi?! You kissed me then made me confused, made me feel as if there would be something between us, then you go spend the rest of the night with another girl."
Tears rolling down and dripping off your face, you yelled at him, fists clenched.

"Y/N..." he pulled you close and wrapped his arms around you tight, even with your resistence.

"S-Stop Illumi!!!" you love someone, stop holding me like this and messing up my feelings" you tried pushing him away but his grip was too strong.

"Y/N first of all, Shizuku is my acquaintance and nothing more. We worked together for many missions, we are work partners and there will never be more to that." He gently says as he still held you close to his chest, listening to your muffled cries.

"I danced with her because she asked and I cannot reject her requests. M family always wants me to keep a good relationship since she is beneficial. We did NOT do anything intimate during the night. After dancing we showered, changed into comfy outfits in our own rooms, then I went to hers so we can plan out our next mission. Our next mission is a mass killing so we planned it in detail. By the time we finished, it was morning so I decided to come out for breakfast"

"Y-ou ex-pect me to believe you have no feelings for her even when you guys are so close" your crying gradually stopped and you pound on his chest gently.

"You should believe me Y/N" he layed his head on yours, closed his eyes, and whispered next to your ear.

"Because the only one I have eyes on

Is

You."

_____________________________

I hope you all like this chapter aaah!! I APPRECIATE THE VOTES EVERYONE GIVES ❤😋!!! Thank you all so so much!!!💓♡(ŐωŐ人)heh