Ch 8. Date

Me..? So....He really does like me only? He doesn't seem the type to lie about something like this but...

He releases his grip as you push away from him gently.
"Don't lie to me Illumi" you pout and look up at him.

"Y/N, I rarely have people I am interested in, I've seen many girls in my life but you interest me the most."
He wipes the remaining tears off your face and cups your cheeks and leans in for a kiss.

You raise your hand and place it over his mouth, stopping him from leaning closer. "It's too late Illumi".

"Too late?" He tilts his head in confusion, your hand still over his mouth.

"I can't be with you..." you look up into his eyes. "It would make more sense for me to be with Hisoka because.... well- we- yesterday- ..."You felt Illumi glare down at you, paying close attention to every word you are saying.

"I spent the night in Hisoka's room and he was so caring, kind and I felt like I can trust him so we just..."

"I fucked her~♡" Hisoka says as he stand up from the chair and walk toward you and Illumi. He was already all dressed and did his makeup, ⭐—__—💧

"I was waiting to say that for the longest time~ I fucked her Illumi, I got to her first which means~" He tugs your shoulder and pull you into his arms.

"She's mine now♡" Hisoka gives a wide grin as Illumi stares blankly at the two of you, still expressionless

"That's why..." you smile at Illumi who still hasn't said anything.

"I see."
You saw Illumi lowered his gaze down to the carpet floor.

Is he sad?...I...I didn't know Illumi would get sad... he can show emotions??

He sighs and turns, back facing the two of you

He sighs and turns, back facing the two of you. "Let's go get breakfast now, it's already 10AM"

He starts walking, never turning back to look at the two of you.

"He's sad Hisoka! We have to cheer him up!"you look up at Hisoka who still has his arm wrapped around your shoulder.

"It's because of us he's sad~ we can't cheer him up even if we tried~ he will get over it darling♡" He smiles and pecks your forehead and grabs your hand with his, intertwining fingers.

"Want to go out and eat breakfast~~ I know this lovely Cafe we can go to~♡" Hisoka smiles happily causing you to form a bright smile as well.

"Sure Hisoka!! Our first date?"you both start walking to head out of the Zoldyck Mansion.

"Yes Y/N my darling~♡ our first date♡"

________________________________
[TIME SKIP]
At the Cafe - You both ordered the same : Eggs, Sausage, veggies, and some pancakes. Hisoka payed- the total was 1400 Jenny ($14).

"This is my favorite Cafe of all time~" Hisoka smiles as he takes a huge bite of the buttery, crisp, toast

"It's lovely Hisoka! Is this where you take all girls on dates~~~?" You teasingly ask as you take a bit of the juicy sausage.

These are so good- I wish I can cook like this

"As strange and surprising as this might sound, I have never been on a date, never dated anyone in my life♡" he chuckled as he hands you napkins, watching you messily you shove the sausages in your mouth.

"WNNUHT?" you shout with your mouth full.
"What? Don't talk with you mouth full darling~♡ not ladylike and you will choke" he sips his coffee and waits for you.

"WHAT? HISOKA NEVER DATED ANYONE???" You shouted at him after swallowing and wiping your mouth clean.
"But you are so flirty and seem like you would be so popular with all girls!!!"

"I'm flirty~I love seducing girls but I have high standards darling, not anyone can just date my beautiful self♡" he winks at you, causing you to make a disgusted face.

"Have you dated anyone Y/N?" He finished the last bites of his breakfast and leans back, sipping and enjoying his coffee.

"I have" you shove the rest of the pancakes in your mouth. "I dated Chrollo Lucilfer."

Hisoka chokes on his coffee.

He puts his cup down and tries to hold the coughs in.

"Say what?"he wipes the coffee that dripped out of his mouth. "Chrollo Lucilfer, my boss, the leader of the Phantom troupe?" He sits up and pays close attention to you.

"Yeah! He confessed to me after we worked on a mission together- that was around a year ago, he was the sweetest and most caring gentleman ever

"Yeah! He confessed to me after we worked on a mission together- that was around a year ago, he was the sweetest and most caring gentleman ever. My family opposed of him, and was scared I would get into danger because of the troupe businesses, so we had to break up. We are still friends!" You chugs down you cup of milk and leans back on the chair.

"I have never heard about you from him, what a surprise~" he smirks. "I'm going to show you how much of a gentleman I can be darling♡" he stands up and reaches his hand out to you.

You take his hand and stand up, surprising him with a quick hug and head toward the door.

"I'd Love to see you Try~" You smile and wink at him as you both head out the door.

____________________________
As always thank you all for the votes and comments it makes me motivated to write and update!!!❤❤❤⭐^ _ ^💧