🍋Ch 13. Pervert🍋

[WARNING: LEMON🍋 IN THE CHAPTER]

___________________________
You glared at Hisoka who was smirking, chuckling at your disgusted and shocked face.

Underneath the bed sheet laid his phone, opened up to a porn video, the females face was taped over with a piece of paper with your face on it.

"I can't believe you would masturbate to me....you barely even tried to hide it!!" You crossed your arms and ripped the print of your face off his phone.

"I missed touching you Y/N~ Couldn't help myself after seeing Chrollo kiss you so passionately, leaving you with such a cute, lewd face~ I want to make you have that expression too~~♡" he winked.

You blushed, thinking about the kiss- and you turned away so Hisoka would not see.

Then you felt a strong tug on your arm by surprise, pulling you down as your body plopped onto the bed, right next to Hisoka, He grinned as your eyes met his.

"W-what are you doing Hisoka?"

"I was masterbating to you~you made me like this and since you are here.....you should take responsibility cupcake~~♡" he whispers in your ear, hot breath touching your bare face sends a chill down your spine.

"H-Hisoka I c-can't!!! Plus Illumi is...he's outside waiting for me do I have to go right now!" You sat up on the bed and turned to get up, only to be pulled right back into an embrace.

"Don't worry darling~ he left already~ we played a game of rock paper scissors today to see who keeps you tonight, and I won ♡" Hisoka says as he kisses your neck, positioning himself on top of you.

"Hisoka...we shouldn't" you place your hands on his shoulders, attempting to push him off.

"Oh cupcake~ you resisting only arouses me more~~♡"
He started biting on your neck while while moving your arms above your head and pinning them on the headboard of the bed.

You felt his saliva dripping down your neck with each bite and lick.
"Ahh.....Hisoka~" you moaned a bit, closing your eyes as he lets go of your hands, letting them fall freely on the bed.

"I know you enjoy this as much as I do ~naughty girl~♡"he chuckles and roughly pulls down your pants, causing you to let out a small moan.

"Do it quick Hisoka" you blush and look to the side, avoiding eye contact with him. "We..have to eat dinner soon"

He slips off your panties and tosses it aside, and slaps his erected, throbbing member at your wet and slimy entrance. "Baby I'll do it fast and rough~~are you ready?"
He grins as he rubs his member between the lips of your lady part, causing you to moan softly as you nodded at him, giving him permission.

He wraps both his arms around both of your legs, pulling them apart, lifting them upward. You felt your lady part spread open along with your legs as he smoothly slides in his long member, already coated with his pre-cum.

"Oh fuck- cupcake~~the sensation of your insides clinging onto my cock is amazing ~♡"

"Hisoka~ah~~~You feel even better today~" you moaned and shaked slightly as his constant thrusts, turning him on even more.

"Oh baby you feel so good~♡" Hisoka says as he pounds his member into you fast and roughly.

"Y/N~ ahhh~ Y/N" he calls out as he shifts both your legs onto his shoulders and presses down on you, his member pounding fully in and out of you.

"Hisoka~ Hisoka~ Hisoka~!!" You cried out, unable to catch a breath between his thrusts, you clawed his back until it bleed and tugged on his hair as he leans down to lick your ear.

"Call me Daddy Y/N ~ my naughty baby♡"
He grins and says through his fast panting.

"I...---" you blush hard and bite your lips , staring at Hisoka's glistening golden eyes.

"Call me daddy or I'll cum inside of you Y/N~" he threatened as he slams into you harder, pushing down onto your body more, the two of you sinking down the mattress.

"H-Hisoka you didn't put your bungee gum?!?!" You pant and say and looks down to see his Raw member, plunging and pulling out your juices.

"F-fuck---you!!!" You grabbed his hair tighter. He tilts his head back and lets out a loud moan.

"Oh fuck baby- grab it tighter, pull on it, fuck it feels good~~♡" he bites his lips. "Call me Daddy right now~~~"

"Ugh....." you felt Hisoka slow down his pace, waiting for you to say it.

"D-daddy-" you looked away and pouts.

"Louder baby~" Hisoka coos as he picks up his pace again, forcing you to let out soft moans.

"Daddy~ Daddy ~ Daddy~"

"Fuck Y/N~~~ baby~ baby~ baby~" Hisoka rams his member into you rashly, causing the bed frame to shake and you felt his arm muscle flex and grip onto the bedsheets.

"Ahhhh~ Daddy~ Daddy~ more!!"
You roll your head back at the pleasure of him ramming deep inside you, you felt his sweaty and wet skin slap against yours as you felt his member twitch.

"Hisoka pull out!!!"

"Sorry baby~ Daddy will give you some warm milk~ so be sure to sleep tight tonight~~♡♡♡" he grins and bites his lips hard.

"Aghhhhhhhh Fuckkkk~♡"
With your legs on his shoulders, his muscular arms wrapped around your back, he gripped you tight against him as he releases his cream deep inside of you.
You yelped and arched your back, dropping your hands to the bed sheet and twitched as you felt him gently thrust his pulsating member few more times, moving his semen all inside of you before pulling out and laying to your side.

The two of you stayed silent as you turned toward him with your legs closed together, feeling the warmth inside of you.

"You're all mine Y/N, I'm going to have you bear my child and I will make you my wifey~♡" Hisoka smiles as he rubs your blushed cheeks gently with his fingers.

"You're crazy Hisoka" you chuckled and snuggled close to him.

"No need for dinner tonight right~ let's just stay together like this~" he pulled you into an embrace and plants a kiss on your forehead.

"Goodnight Hisoka"

"Goodnight baby"Hisoka whispers as he throws the blanket over the two of you.

Illumi will be so mad when he knows about what Hisoka did.. ..

_______________________________
Oooo I hope you guys liked the chapter!!! Lemon scenes always seem so intense in my head but I struggle to write them out! Sorry!!❤

I LOVE U ALL !
THANKS FOR VOTES
THANKS FOR COMMENTS!