Ch 5. I want you

[COUGHS: this chapter will lead to some LeMoN🍋]

Hisoka smirks slyly and squints at
Illumi.
"You're oozing bloodlust, is that okay?"

Illumi's bloodlust slowly dies down and he walks away from Hisoka. Hisoka started walking around the crowd, searching for you.

__________________________________
In the Restroom

You walked into the mirror and reapplied some lipstick.

geez Illumi kissed me too roughly...why did he do that anyway! It was so sudden... though I'm not complaining~ he is such a great kisser~
could he...possibly
like me?????

You smiled happily as you touched your lips with your fingers, reminiscing about the kiss.

"Are you going to ask him to dance?"

"Probably"

You turned around as two girls walked into the restroom.
AH!! hopefully, they didn't see me acting all happy- they would probably think I'm a weirdo-

One girl had medium length, hot pink hair tied up in a short ponytail. She was wearing a long, elegant, dark purple flowy dress, ruffled out toward the bottom.
The other girl had short black hair and glasses. She wore a long, black, simple, skin-tight sleeveless black turtleneck dress.

Damn- she's thiQQ 0.0~ the skin-tight dress compliments her curvy body so well-

Looking at your own body you let out a sigh -You started retying your hair as it had become loose when the two men pulled you around

You started retying your hair as it had become loose when the two men pulled you around.

"Illumi looks really nice today honestly, you should go ask him, I think I saw him near the bar," The hot pink-haired girl said.

e-eh? Illumi?
You glanced at both on them.

"I will go ask but don't come with me okay, it will be too awkward" the black-haired girl replied as she took off her glasses and put it in her white leather purse.

HNNN WHY is she so cute and pretty!!
no wait----does she like ILLUMI? What's their relationship--- What is this?

"Fine, alright alright, let's go," The hot pink-haired girl said as she pulled the black-haired girl out of the restroom.

uhhhhhhhhh yep I'm going to go stalk them

You thought as you darted out of the restroom and sneakily followed behind them, hiding behind every house plant you can find and peaking out.
Eventually, the hot pink-haired girl left the black-haired girl. Jumping up and down over the massive crown, you saw the black-haired girl approach Illumi.

she really is going to ask him for a dance..?

You kept staring at them as you hear music start playing, It was classical music, very calming and a great song to dance to, though you honestly prefer dancing to pop and hip pop.