🍋Ch 16. Jealous🍋

WARNING: LEMON👀🍋

___________________________________

"No I'm not mad at you Illumi"
You let out a tiny sigh and pat his head, he looked up at you with his emotionless face.

"Okay rest more, I'll bring you dinner, I think we still have some leftovers of what I made."
You turn away from him and took a step, but felt one arm hook your waist and pulling you back.
His pull was so strong causing you to plop onto his lap, your back leaning on his bare chest.

"I missed you a lot Y/N" Illumi said as he burrowed his face into your beck from behind, wrapping his arms tight around your waist, squeezing you.

Awwww He's too cute... I really can't be mad at him!!!

Illumi releases his grip slighty as you shift to turn around, now facing him.
"I missed you too Illumi"
You lean in and press your lips against his, wrapping your arms around his neck.

As your lips parted slightly with his, he cups your cheeks with both his hands and smashes his lips onto yours, kissing you passionately.

The two of your rocked on the bed as he kisses roughly, never breaking apart to catch a breath.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm"
You heard him moan as he bites down on your bottom lip gently.

"Y/N....." he says as he finally pulls away leaving the two of you in a blushing mess.

"I can't hold back anymore" he states as he forces you to lay down, with him hovering above you.

"Illumi....." you smile and stroke his doll like face gently.

"May I?" He looks down and tugs one of his fingers on your pants.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......" you tilt your head to the side, he looks up at you with concern.

"As I thought, you are mad at me right, for letting Shizuku use my jacket."
He leans up until his face was right above yours, strands his beautiful silky hair draped down, laying onto the pillow you rested your head on.

"Y/N I love you and you only, let me prove it to you." He holds onto your hand tight, never leaving eye contact.
"I have never done anything like this with anyone else besides you Y/N."

"Illumi...." you smile at him
"I love you ♡" you chuckle, seeing his cheek turn slight pink, he looked away in embarrassment while reaching his hands under your shirt, lifting it up over your head, exposing your bare chest.

"Y/N you didn't wear a bra today, how convenient for me" he smirks.

"Ah - and Illumi I- I feel your....uhh"
You blush, glancing down where your lower bodies are touching.

"Sorry, I'm a little excited" he burrows him face into your neck, kissing and sucking onto your skin.

He pinned your wrists next to your head, exposing your breasts.
He buries his face into your chest, kissing and sucking onto you right breast.

You let out a quiet moan as he flicks his tongue at your nipples, turning them hard instantly.

"Mmmmmm I can't hold back Y/N" he moves up and gives you a quick kiss on the lips as he bucks his crotch onto yours, his bulging erection pressed onto your sensitive part.

"A-ah~ Illumi-" you bite down on your bottom lip as you felt him pull down your pants roughly pressing two fingers on your sensitive part.

"Y/N you are this wet already? I can feel it through your underwear" he smirks and slips off your underwear.