Ch 4. Mine

Beautiful---...
m-me?!! ...

There was a short pause as you blush deep read and Illumi looking at you.

"T-thank you....Illumi" you smile and wrap you arms around his neck, gently giving him a hug.

To your surprise, you felt his cold slim finger gently touching your back, giving you a gentle embrace.
Her warmth...her touch...I-
I love it

He's so cute ♡ 
You smiled as you gently pat his back.

"Y/N chan~ Illumi kun~why don't you two love birds just get a room~ your making me jealous~~♡"

Hisoka!!" Shocked, you pushed away from Illumi and turn toward Hisoka.

You glanced at Illumi and he was blushing and looking at you.

Hisoka was wearing a nice dress shirt,  dark blue silky tie, a black suit jacket, and a golden ring on his middle finger

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hisoka was wearing a nice dress shirt,  dark blue silky tie, a black suit jacket, and a golden ring on his middle finger. You saw his hair down for the first time.

Wow-he doesn't like like a jester anymore--- just a normal looking........attractive man???

"Y/N chan~~~ you're being unfair~ treating Illumi so well~ what about me♡?" Hisoka says as he grabs your hand, pulls you close and grossly smells your hair.

Ah~~~like fresh strawberries~You are so delicious Y/N ♡

You flinch and close your eyes as Hisoka smiles as he starts stroking your hair - twirling a strand around his finger

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You flinch and close your eyes as Hisoka smiles as he starts stroking your hair - twirling a strand around his finger. "Smooth~silky~so soft~ Oh♡ Y/N you're just so beautiful~"

"H-hisoka..." you blush slightly, conflicted, unsure what to do, unsure of how Illumi feels to see you close to Hisoka.

"Stop" Illumi glares at Hisoka as he pushes his arm away from your head.

"Oh~protective~" Hisoka gives a sly smile and moves away from you.

"You're scaring her" Illumi says as he grabs your arm gently and pulls you toward him, your chest hitting his and  your hands gently placed on his chest.