🍋Ch 9. Warm 🍋

[WARNING: LEMON🍋]

You spent the rest of the day cleaning and tidying up the house with Hisoka, Illumi, the butlers and the maids. Illumi did not maker eye contact nor speak with you and Hisoka.

"Today's dinner starts off with fresh avocado and tomato salad. The main dish is Honey glazed grilled Chicken with buttered, baked asparagus. For dessert we present to you chocolate ganache with raspberries, topped with a scoop of pure vanilla ice cream" the butler announced as he pushed in a cart full of our fancy 3 course meal

At 9PM you all sat down ate dinner quietly at the table. The meal was fancy and delicious but the mood ruined everything. You glanced at Hisoka and he smirks at you. You sigh and lean back on your chair, looking down at your half finished chicken.

Maybe I should say something to him...we can't just stay awkward like this forever..is he really that upset at us

You slightly look up to see Illumi elegantly cutting and munching on the chicken.

"Y/N" Illumi suddenly paused his movements and looked at you.

"Y-yes!" You sat up straight, looking at him, surprised that he spoke.

"Come to my room later, we need to talk" Illumi then looked at Hisoka who had just finished his dinner. "Need to talk, In private".
Hisoka gave a slight frown but nodded slightly.

I'm going to get scolded!!! THIS IS SCARY! AND Hisoka won't even be there for moral support--

"Okay" you gave Illumi a smile and looked down to finish your tasty chicken.

"Thank you for the meal!" You smile at the maids and butlers that are clearing off the table.

"Come" Illumi stood up and gestured you to follow him. You stood up looked at Hisoka who also stood up. "I'll go find you later okay~?" You gave him a smile and a slight wave and followed Illumi to his room.

As soon as you both entered, he shut the door and locked it. He then walked up close to you and cornered you to the wall.

"Are you and Hisoka Officially a couple?" He said seriously while placing his hands on both sides of your shoulders.

"W-ell He didn't ask me to be his girlfriend YET, but we will soon be official" you blushed and how close Illumi was.

"Can we have sex Y/N?" Illumi stared at you with the usual expressionless face.

"W-w-what? What? S-sex?" Your whole face turned bright red and you covered your face with your hands.

He's way too direct!!! How can he say that with that expressionless face!!!

"I kissed you first so I got to you first. I believe I deserve this if even he got it.
He then wrapped his arms around you tightly, pulling you close to him and he kisses the side of your head. " Besides, if you two aren't official, that means we can do this, and I also get a shot at making you mine."

He's not wrong...I had feelings for him first....he got to me first, I guess I can- give him a chance.

You melted in his embrace and reached your hands to his back and gave him a pat. "Alright Illumi, I give you a chance, we can....have sex"

He gently holds you up and walks to the bed, placing you down onto the middle bed and stands at the edge, towering over you.
"I have never done this before, I am not sure how to please a girl." He scratches his head.

Aww he's way too pure and precious!

"Here Illumi, I'll teach you!" You giggle as you sat up, slipped off your shorts, revealing your cute pink underwear with a bowtie on the top. Then you take off your jacket, leaving you with a cropped t-shirt on. "You touch a girl like this Illumi"
You reach your left hand in your shirt and right hand into your underwear and started playing with yourself.