Ch. 6 🍋Make you mine🍋

[Warning: Lemon🍋]

"Hisoka....." you blush deep red and look into his eyes. You can tell he wasn't Joking, he has finally gotten the chance to be intimate with you and he would never that that slip.

You nod and smile at him, wrapping your arms around his neck.
He starts kissing your lips gently, and slowly moves down your neck, giving quick pecks as he moves his arms down to stroke your thighs.

"Y/N cupcake♡ you taste so good~ your skin is so soft~♡" he smiles then bites down on your neck roughly, sucking on it hard while he squeeze your thighs.

"Ah~ Hisoka~~!!!" You moan as you gently tug his hair, feeling his warm breath on your neck.

He pauses and lifts your body up, stripping off your black dress and tossing it onto the floor.
"It was in the way~

He started kissing and licking down your neck, all the way to your crotch.

He starts roughly kissing and licking your lady parts, rocking himself back and forth as he does so.

"Ah~ah~ Hisoka!! T-that feels so good~" you moaned as you press his head down, grinding slowly on his face.

"Darling you are so sweet~~" he starts kissing your folds gently as he rubs your thighs with hit fingers, his tongue licking and twirling around yourr clit.

He then gently enter two fingers and gently thrusts into you.

"Have to loosen up for me to enter easier right cupcake~♡?"He licks his lips as he slides his fingers in and out.

He then stops and sits up.
"E-ehh Hisoka you're stopping~?"

He smiles as he leans down, kisses your neck and pulls down his pants, revealing his throbbing member.
"Stopping~? Cupcake I can barely wait to devour you~so I'm just going to start now♡" he chuckles as he places his member near your soaked entrance.

"H-hisoka!!! Your- that- it won't fit!!!" You blush hard looking down at Hisoka's long member.

"Oh darling don't worry~ I'll make it fit ♡" he slaps his member at your entrance and gives a wink. "Might hurt just~a little though♡"

"W- what about protection Hisoka??"

"Well cupcake~ Bungee gum has the properties of rubber and gum~" he says as he wraps his bungee gum thinly around his member, coating it fully. "Well this should do the trick~"

"Hah~ well someone'a prepared!!" You giggle and blush, causing Hisoka to form a light pink hue on his cheeks.

He's so hot and adorable at the same time~

He starts rubbing his giant member up and down on your entrance, making you more and more aroused.

"Cupcake I'm going to f*ck you senseless~♡" Hisoka says as he roughly shoves in his long member all the way. You arc your back and grab onto the bed sheets, gasping for air.

"H-hiso-ka ~ ah~ yes !! Yes!! Put it all in~ it's so big Hisoka!!!"

"Oh~Cupcake~ you're wrapping around me so tight~"
Hisoka says as he started thrusting, pulling 3/4th out and slamming back in all the way. Hisoka grins watching your lewd expression as he grabs onto your thighs, pounding into you, putting his weight onto you.

"Ah~ Ah~ H-Hisoka!! F- ahh~ please ~ do me faster and faster~"

He bends down and lick your nipples.
"So small~ how cute cupcake ♡" he plays with your breasts with his fingers as he bites your neck and thrusts fast and hard into you, moaning loudly.

He's playing with all parts of my body
>///< this is too much~~~!!!

"Yes Hisoka~! Play with my body~ play with it like it's your toy~!" You grab onto his back and pull him down close to you, you dig your nails into his back muscles as he sucks hard onto your neck, making marks all over.

"Arrrgghhh~ baby ~ yes~! Dig your nails in, make me bleed~ oh darling~ it feels so good♡" He growls in your ears and squeezes your breasts.

He holds and squeezes your body and slows down his pace. The tight feeling of his length slowly pulling out and plunging back in, the wet feeling of your juices dripping down to the bed brings you both to orgasm.
You dig your nails into his back and makes him bleed a little, giving him amazing pleasure.

"Darling oh darling~ more! Claw into me more! Claw into me as we cum together♡"

He starts picking up the pace, lifting your lower body up and rams into you, causing you to wrap your legs around his waist tight. You tilt your head back felt the tight knot in your stomach.

"H-hisoka~ ah~ faster faster faster! I'm coming Hisoka ah~ hisoka~!!"

"Y/N♡"

He wraps his muscular arms around you tightly and pound deep into you one last time as your both released, panting, sweaty, with him holding you close as your squirm and shiver from the release.

He stayed in that position for a while saying nothing, both of you in a hot, Steamy, mess.

"I'll have to make you mine and release into you someday my sweet cupcake ♡" He whispers in your ear as he pulled out gently, smirking at the lewd view in front of him.

He then cups your cheek gently and plants a warm kiss on your lips, pulling the blanket over, and cuddle with you for the night.

___________________________

Votes Appreciated !

https://ko-fi.com/zerobatsu_

Would appreciate donation <3

Ahhhh I'm so sorry for the slow update!!!---I JUS TDIDNT KNOW HOW TO WRITE LEMON I WAS SO STUCK!!! im so sorry AHHH but I hope you guys like ❤❤❤❤ (☆-v-) i will write next chapter very very soon!!!