Sleep

"Skyllllllaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr~!" The teen gave a sick groan, ducking her head under her pillow when Miko all but screamed happily as she raced in. BulkHead trotting behind her chuckling while her own guardian laughed lightly.

"Mikooooo. Go away Imma sick person. I'll puke on you and give you my germs." Skylar gave a weak, playful roar to her friend who made grossed out sounds back.

"Eeeewwwww it's the puking dragon everyone run!" Skylar laughed, but broke into coughs and hide into the pillow till the hacking had left. Rolling over with a groan she sat up, and watched both BulkHead and Miko jump back with a yelp.

"This is why you don't torment a sick person." She wheezed, flopping back into her mounds of blankets and pillows annoyed.

".... I had no idea humans could go like that when they had viruses." Was bulkheads shaky reply to her. Peaking out Skylar gave a sick hiss at him and rolled over to facing her guardian.

"Jaaaaaacccccckkkkiiiiieeeeeee they're being meeeeeaaaaannnnnn." Was her whine while said wrecker laughed.

"Chin up kid, you do look horrible." She gave a louder whine and got up. Forcing herself off the bed and towards the slide ratchet had gotten her for when she had to go to the wash room.

"Oh no you don't." She hissed and clawed at the metal digits attempting to pluck her up and back to the berth.

"Go away I have to go to the wash room." Miko made a noise, and even pushed WheelJack away.

"You heard the girl Jackie, back off." Miko scolded.

"What are you BOTH going on about?" Skylar rolled her eyes and slide down, giggling weakly at the little rush before grunting when she hit the bottom. Getting up again she shuffled off and, while the three were distracted stumbled off away from the wash rooms and towards the wreck room.

Halfway she stopped and groaned in annoyance. No way in slag she'd make it to the rec room at this pace. flopping down, Skylar made a makeshift nest around her with her blankets and curled into it. Happily falling towards sleep in the blissful silence.

Until someone entered the hall. Groaning softly she rolled over and faced the wall. Trying to fall asleep desperately despite the sound.

"... You know the floor isn't the best place to be when you have a virus." Blinking awake she pushed herself up and looked up. Staring at the Dynobots above her. Too tired for register the faster heart beat she waved at him and flopped with a groan.

"The med bay is too fucking loud to be in there and actually sleep." She grumbled, adjusting her tank top and pj pants. The flyer laughed gently, and she felt the floor shake when he sat down.

"It's usually pretty quiet where the Dynobots stay. You're welcome to stay with us if you want. You're not going too...." She waved at him tiredly and looked up at him.

"At this point-- cause my heart is speeding like hell right now-- so long as I get somewhere fluffy, and it's quiet I'm totally fine with that." Chuckling gently she was rolled carefully into his servos. She groaned at it, but gasped and nuzzled into his palm when it was warm
"
"Oh my god you're warrrrrrrm." Ditching the burrito blanket Skylar curled into and nuzzled into the two servos holding and curled slightly around her. She rolled slightly and got comfy in his servos as he moved and chuckled at her.

~sparks trapped in dark~

Stepping into the dynobot rec room Swoop waved with his wings to his team mate. A bundle of blankets in his servos while they all blinked.

"Swoop, what do you...." They stared when it moved and made a sound.

"Whisper dudes. I uh... Found the human in the hall and i told her she could sleep in here cause it's quiet." He explained, sitting down and cradling her in his servos. Looking to each other they peaked into his hands and stared at the sleeping teen.

"She.... Didn't freak?" Slug asked confused, before grinning to his other team.

"I'm gonna go tell boss." He chirped, skiping down the hall happily. They all chuckled and chatted for a while. Accepting their leader and comrade back into the conversation and still talking.

It was an hour or two later when Skylar stirred, yawned and rolled against the nice warm pillow the dynos had placed her on.

"Are you waking up now?" Stilling, Skylar poked her head out of the blankets to look up at the group around her. Taking a minute she groaned and flopped again.

"Yes. My throat hurts and I don't have water." She mumbled, rolling herself up into a lump of sick human a blank. Blinking blearily she looked up at the amused bots around her and smiled best she could.

"Nice to meet you all though. I'm Skylar, Skylar Auto." She introduced smiling. Swoop grinned and nodded happily to her.

"Nice to meet you Skylar, I'm swoop. That's sludge, slag, snarl and our leader Grimlock." She gave each a smile and a nod, before turning all her focus on Grimlock.

"... I'm sorry for miko. She gets too excited sometime, and I'm sorry the human race is full of douchebags, and they were the first ones you met on arrival." She offered weakly, squirming a hand out to him. He hesitated, but placed his digit to her hand. She grinned and shook it softly like a hand shake, giggling gently when his other servo rubbed at his head awkwardly.

"So Skylar, tell us about yourself."

~Spark Trapped In Dark~

The Dynobots must have spent hours sitting and chatting with Skylar about stuff. Of course, they got commed and bugged about where said teen was, and if she had been seen. Obviously, they said no and continued to chat and mostly look after the teen.

It wasn't until Ratchet stormed their area that they fessed up on hiding Skylar.

And since slag was holding her, and he had large gaps in his armor, Skylar wedged herself in the gaps and gave hisses at ratchet when he tried to get her.

"Skylar." Skylar wedged herself deeper under the armor, despite the chuckling of the group around her.t

"Don't wanna!" She snapped. Curling her hands around wires and cables.

"Don't make me get WheelJack." Ratchet snapped, moving to take slag's armor off to get her. The Dynobot made a noise and backed away instantly.

"Hisssssss! I'm fine here-- go away!" She snapped back.

"Ratchet."

"What?!" Both Slag and Skylar winced at Ratchet's snap. Despite the leader attempting to help her.

"Leave her here. When she falls asleep, we'll bring her to the med bay." Skylar timidly poked her head out of the seam and looked to the leader. Smiling gratefully at his visor which brightened a little in acknowledgement.

"She shouldn't have left in the first place!"

"Perhaps. But she left to get the rest her body needed. Perhaps it is the ones visiting at the time you should be getting mad at not Skylar." Growling ratchet slumped and relented.

"Fine fine. But the instant she falls asleep someone needs to bring her down." Ratchet warned. Skylar watched him leave then looked back to Grimlock smiling weakly.

"Thanks grimlock." The leader gave a grunt, and scooped her up when she squirmed free. He set her back on the pillow, and dropped the blanket on her before sitting. Skylar squirmed and settled happily before blinking when the other dyno's chuckled and snickered to each other. She blinked confused before shaking her head and snuggling comfortably down.

"So, who's turn for poker was it?"