~ Spoiled Queens ~

Authors Pov.

There was a man being dragged in a dark room , tied up in a chair with thick and long ropes . His mouth being shut with some duck tape , his eyes was blind folded so the man can not see any thing but drakness . Sweat dripping down his body and cold shivers run down his spine. He tried to scream for help but to no avail it did not work , " Shut up you old hag! The boss is coming , you better shut up if you dont want to be killed early"
The man just nods as he feared the boss.

Suddenly the door of the room was slamed open causing a loud Bang! could be heard , the man tied up from the chair froze as he heard that , all the other men in the room greeted the boss " Hello boss , we got you the man you asked for " one of the man said.

The said man chuckled , a cold shiver run down the tied up mans spine suddenly became scared and wanted the earth to just swallow him up. " Good. You can leave now , ill handle this hag here".

As soon as the mens heard it they were long gone in the room , foot steps were heard and the tied man in the chair eyes  were no longer blind folded . He squinted his eyes so he can see better , there standing right infront of him was the one and only , Min Yoongi aka AgustD .

 He squinted his eyes so he can see better , there standing right infront of him was the one and only , Min Yoongi aka AgustD

The gun was being pressed agianst his head , Yoongi was smiling to him like an idiot would do if they see there prey. " Hi there old hella , did you miss me? I told you I would come back for you. Now wheres the money you owe me?"

The man shivered under his cold sickening stare he spoke with a weak voice " I-im s-sorry boss , I-i don-dont have th-the mo-money. B-but I promise ill g-give it t-to you n-next ti-"

He was cut off by a hard punch in the face , his lips were bleeding and his eyes shut tight and a hiss escaped his lips . Yoongi chuckled to himself watching the man struggled to get himself together , " I told you , if you dont have it today. Its a bye bye for you and your family" .

The man looked up with him with a look of true fear , his eyes was pleading to the man not to do it " B-boss pl-please give m-me a-another chance , i p-promi-" he was again cut off by the door slaming open .

A sleepy jimin could be seen in the door way only wearing his sleeping outfit .