~ Honeymoon ~

Jimins Pov.

After the wedding me and yoongi didnt bother to go on the other venue tp eat, we went straight to our private jet and flew to England, United kingdom. Fancy right?

Well what can I say Yoongi loves to spoil me hard, its a life style I got used to when I was 7 yrs old. The first time Yoongi and I met, we were just friend back then, him being older spoiled me the most until at the age of 13 were he confessed to and I gladly said yes to his question of being a boyfriend.

We finally now arrived at the airport and got out of our private jet, infront of us is a limo park

We finally now arrived at the airport and got out of our private jet, infront of us is a limo park. The driver waiting for us to get in and drive us at our hotel.

We entered the car and we drove no away.

~•~

Once we arrive at the hotel, he carried me bridal stlye to the entrance and to our room.

We made out on the way and his hand were wondering on my back unzipping the zipper of my dress alreay, when we arrive at our room he unlocked it and immediately threw me on the bed stripping down his clothes and was now nly left with boxers

Our lips met and we kissed passionately, tounges clashing on eachother and saliva mixed together.

He took off my dress and threw it across the room, he looked at me with lust filled eyes. Wondering all around my body, stopping and stared at the red lace panty I was wearing.

I bit my lip and teasingly oushed it down a little "Do you like what you see daddy?" and I stare at him with my innocent doe eyes.

He groaned then position himself inbetween them, taking off my panty. He grabbed my cock and started stroking it, smirking when I moaned and rolled my head back.

"Feel good baby? Hmm?" he asked and his hands started going faster, now starts sucking on my tights.

"Y-yes daddy. F-feels g-good ahhh" I moaned.

He stopped his movements and I whined at the loss of contact. Grabbing him by the arm when I saw him getting out of bed "Where are you going daddy?" I asked

"Dont worry baby, im not leaving you. Im just gonna get some lube and condoms" he once again tried to get up from bed but I pulled him back again.

Wrapping my arms and legs around him, I kissed him deeply before looking at him in the eye, I wisphered "No. Fuck me raw daddy" and bit my lip.

He groaned at me and started to suck on my neck, me moaning at this and tilted my head to give him more access.

"Gonna fuck you raw, hard and fast that you cant walk for a week. Like that huh, moan fo me baby" I moaned , maybe a little to loudly

I felt his tip at my hole , slowly pushing in. Once he was fully in me he stayed still, letting me adjust at his big size.

"M-move" I moaned

His pace was slow but then soon fastened leaving me a moaning mess underneath him, sounds of skin slapping and moans could be heard on our room.

"D-daddy im c-close" I told him, scratching his back

"Me t-too baby"

Afew thrust and then he finally hit my prostate "Oh god! Right there daddy, right there!" I screamed. My toes curling at the pleasure I wss receiving.

He kept hitting on that spot until I could feel the familiar hot coil on my stomach, signaling that im close to cumming.

"Da-daddy im go-gonn-" my sentence wasnt finished when I cummed all over our chest, untouched. I screamed loudly in pleasure, so loud it could probably be heard through the whole building if the room wasnt sound proofed.

Yoongi kept on thrusting on me, reaching his high. I whimepred by that, he kept hitting my prostate when I felt him twich inside me, a sign hes close

"Im cumming baby" he groaned and buried his face on my neck, spilling his seeds inside me. His cum so hot and thick I cant help but moan .

We stayed like that for a few minutes until he pulled out and laid beside me, panting. We were quiet for a moment, the only sounds that could be heard is our heavy panting.

Our breathing calmed down and we looked at each other, smiling lovingly. He hugged me and pulled me to his chest, covering us with the blankets.

"I love you Min Yoongi" I said and looked at him

"I love you too...

            Min Jimin"

And with that we fell asleep in each others arms.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hi! I hope you enjoy my book and remember to comment and vote. Thanks

I purple you 💜

~GlossieM