~ Will You Marry Me? ~

Yoongis Pov.

The graduation was almost ending and we are ready to leave , only waiting for Jimins speech to end. Ah , the way he say those words I dont know but it sounds so good in my ears but ofcourse not as good as his moans...

Anyway as the speech ended we immideitly got up , we headed towrds the door and got in the car "On jeju island" I told the driver who nodded and started driving.

Me and the boys will take care of the venue there while Jin hyung and Taehyung knows what to do , I just hope my baby likes my suprise..

~•~

After a 45 mins of setting up the things we need , the place looks perfect now , just as we expected.

And now all we have to do is wait for Jimin , Taehyung and Jin hyung to come , to be honest im acctually nervous

And now all we have to do is wait for Jimin , Taehyung and Jin hyung to come , to be honest im acctually nervous. I know my baby will say 'yes' but I cant help but feel like hes going to say 'no' to me.

I shook my head and pushed the thought back on my mind and started to prepare my self , cuse in a few minutes im going to finally propose to the love of my life.

~•~

Jimins Pov.

I sat in the car while waiting for us to arrive at Jeju island were they told that Yoongi has a suprise for me. I felt giddly and excited about and kept shifting on my seat.

Jin hyung must have noticed that and laughed at me "Calm down minnie , were almost there" he patted my head and look at the window again , I nodded and tried to calm down my self.

Suddenly the car stops and Jin hyung clapped his hands and turned to me "Jimin we are already here" I smiled at him , ready to get out when Taehyung grabbed my wrist and made me sat down again.

I looked at him confused "Tae why did you do that?" I asked him and he smiled "Yoongi hyung told us to say these instructions to you" I nodded my head and urge for him to continue . He pulled out a paper and read it.

"Well according here Hyung told us to go out first and head there while you wait for 15-25 mins before you go out , and once you do there will be rose petals and card board signs to lead you there. And when you see a yellow card board pick up the golden rose and read the letter , once your done turn around and your suprise wil be there" he finished off and breathed heavily.

I nodded and they got out of the car and Taehyung turning to me "Good luck bestie" and walk away.

I sat there in silence and waited for atleast 15 minites.

I waited there playing with my phone and when I glanced at the time 21 mins have already passed , I smiled and pocketed my phone. I got out of the car and saw the rose petals and I followed them.

I saw a sign and there was a picture of me and Yoongi , our first ever
picture as a couple.