~ The Wedding ~

Authors Pov.

One day. One day only and the wedding was about to happen and Jimin and Yoongi couldnt feel more excited and nervous at the same time.

They were at a hotel now but their rooms were seprate , Jimin will be sleeping with Taehyung and Jin while Yoongi will sleep with Namjoon , Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Jimin lets sleep now theres a big day a head of you tommorow" Jin told him and he nodded . Laying down on his bed and tried to fall asleep.

It took him 2 hrs to fall alseep since he was so excited and nervous.

~•~
Jimins Pov.

I was pulled out of my sweet dreams by Taehyung who blasted music through the whole room.

She looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me?

I want some good day, good day, good day
Good day, good day
Looks like a winter bear

You sleep so happily
I wish you good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night
Imagine your face
Say hello to me

'Til all the bad days
They're nothing to me
With you
Winter bear

Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear'

Okay I gotta admit the song is beatiful and not loud but , like why on full blast huh? C'mon wheres the respect when somebody is seeeping , jeez.

Once the song ended I sat up the bed and Taehyung looked at me, we stared at each others eyes for a while before he came close to me and hugged me tight.

I was shocked because of the action Tae did but I hugged him back, silence filled the room until I heard hin sob , I quickly pulled away and looked at him.

"Tae why are you crying? Is something wrong?" I asked him , voice fulled of worry. He shakes his head and smiled at me "No , nothing Minnie. Im just happy to see you finally get married , you know back then when we were still in elementary we uses to imagine how our wedding will be like and how will be our future partners will be like. Im just so so happy that you finally found your true love and will be getting married and have kids , just like how we used to dream" .

Taehyung said to me and I didnt even notice the tears flowing my face when he was saying that to me, I smiled at him and hugged him.

Closing my eyes and remember how we used to dream of how our future would be like, with our partners and kids.

He pulled away from the hug and wipped his tears and chuckled "Enough of the drama, lets eat now so you can get your make up done and be dressed" he stood up and gestured me to do the same.

I smiled at him and nodded, we headed out of the room and was immediately greeted by the delicous scent of our food, my tummy rumbled and we headed to the kitchen area where we saw Jin hyung cooking some bulgogi and fried rice.