~A terrible group work~

Authors Pov.

Its morning already. Birds chirping and comfortable breathing can be heard in the room of the two lovers , streaks of sunshine is siping through there closed curtains. Suddenly the sound of alarm clock could be heard and the smaller male fluttered his eyes open , groaning at the annoying device.

" Oh for fucks sake , I know i have school , shut the fuck up " with that being said Jimin slammed the alarm clock close , a few minutes of composing himself he opened his eyes again and streched his limbs , turning to his side he sees his handsome boyfriend peacfully sleeping.

Smiling he admired his lover for a couple of seconds before kissing his forehead and getting up on the bed , wincing slightly at the painful sensation on his ass. Mumbling a " Fuck you Yoongi " before heading through there bathroom.

30 minutes of taking a bath and Jimin finally steps out of the bathroom with a towel on his waist , glancing at his lover before opening the door at his walk in closet. Steping out he already wore his outfit and got his bag and phone , kissing Yoongi on the lips and saying a " I love you " before heading down stairs to eat breakfast.

Opening the dinning table door , he was greated by his eomma jin and taehyung talking , noticing his pressence they turned to him and smirked. " Hope you didnt get your ass torn last night " Taehyung commented while Jin laughed , his famous wind shield laugh. Jimin just rolled his eyes and shakes his head , " No my ass didnt get torn , I just got a good fuck " with that being said the three of them laughed and started eating dinner , there boyfriends sleeping up stairs.

After finishing there breakfast , the maids cleaning it and Jimin and Taehyung heading to there car for there school and Jin waking namjoon up or just asking for money to go shopping at the mall since he have nothing to do.

Jimins outfit:

Taehyungs outfit:

Taehyungs outfit:

~•~

Jimins Pov.

I was listening to my music while waiting for us to get to school , whilist taehyung scrolling through his phone, 45 minutes passed and we finally arive at our school.