~ Wedding plans ~

A/N:So this is just a short chapter on how they planned on the wedding and what they will look.

Authors Pov.

Tears were streaming down Jimin and Yoongis face , they were both so happy. The older stood up and placed the ring on Jimins ring finger and hugging tightly after wards.

They both cried their hearts out and just stood there , forgeting about their surroundings and only caring about each other.

"I love you baby , so much" Yoongi said kissing Jimins lips so passionately and Jimin responding back almost immediately "I love you too Yoonie" .

They let go of each other and wipped their faces that i full of tears and snots.

Jin walked to them and patted their backs "Im so happy for the both of you and dont worry about the wedding plans , me and the guys will help you" he winked at them and they luaghed.

They sat down on their seats and began eating.

"Woah minnie can I look at the ring" Taehyung askes while eating , Jimin nodded and showed his hand. Waiving his fingers to show his ring.

Taehyung grabbed it and examened it properly "Woah Minnie its so beautiful , shiny and sparkly. I wonder when will Jungkook propose to me" he said and Jungkook chocked on his food.

Lets just say that is how the Jeon Jungkook died.

~•~

Its been two months and the wedding was being planned now.

Everything was perfect and all we need is their clothes. The venue was already checked and the wedding will be held at Seoul , at one of the most beautiful and popular churches South Korea has. The food was also prepared to , the guest and invitation was checked and given.

The only thind they need is their wedding clothes , especially Jimin , Taehyung and Jins clothes. They were still picking their clothes and Jimin cant deside between the two.

It was his 10th time now fitting the two gowns  and still can pick wich one will he wear

It was his 10th time now fitting the two gowns  and still can pick wich one will he wear. "Ugh I fucking hate picking. Like I like the both of them and I neee to pick , like why?" he grumbled and pouted.