~ Mafia Argument ~

Yoongis Pov.

I woke up in bed alone. Jimin must have left already for school , the thought that I didnt have the chance to say goodbye and see my precious angel got me sad and angry.

A few minutes of huffing and grunting and scloding my self for not waking up to see him passed and I finally descide to get up and start my day at the Mafia.

Streching up my limbs I leave our and walked to our bathroom , striping on my clothes I started to wash my body and hair with soap.

As I finished my shower , I wraped my lower body with a towel and with that I steped out of the bathroom going to my own walk in closet.

On my way there I cant help but notice Jimins walk in closet , Its just I've never been inside it , wierd right? But thats true , so out of interest. I walked my way Inside and oh my I never knew he had these kind of very good at fashion.

I admire my babys clothes before I head out of the room and remined my self to go shopping for my baby later , smiling at the thought I made my way to my walk in closet

Yoongis walk in closet :

I walked through my closet and pick what im going to wear later , since I was only going on the Mafia building I descide to only wear casual clothes

I walked through my closet and pick what im going to wear later , since I was only going on the Mafia building I descide to only wear casual clothes . And so I wore this

Yoongis outfit :

After doing so , I go down stairs and walked to the dinning room to have my breakfast

After doing so , I go down stairs and walked to the dinning room to have my breakfast . As I entered I was shock to only see Namjoon , Hoseok and Jungkook on the table sitting. And you can clearly see sadness in Jungkooks eyes " Good morning , yah kook why do you look sad and frowning ? "

I asked him and sighed after a few moments and a whine escaped his lips " Its just hyung I woke up without Taehyung by my side this morning and I- and I got upset " with that he only frowns deeper .

Well I guess im not the only one who woke up without a lover on my side , I sighed and sat next to him , I pat his head and said " Its alright kook . Jimin wasnt in my side too when I woke up and you need to understand that they have school "