~ Cuddles and Kissies Pt.2 ~

A/N: And here is another fluff YoonMin chapter , enjoy!

Authors Pov.

It was a early Sunday morning when Jimin decide to go shopping and go to a amusment park in Seoul. Fluttering his eyes open he was met by Yoongi suprisingly awake and staring at him with heart in his eyes.

He smiled and started combing Jimins hair with his long , slender and bony fingers " Good Morning baby " .

Jimin smiled back and pecked his lips " Good Moring yoongi " . After a while of stairing contest , Jimin remembered his plan for the day. Grinning at Yoongi he unlatched the arm around his waist and stood up the bed. Leaving a confused Yoongi at his actions " Baby where are you going ? " he asked .

Jimin turn around at his and said " Well I was planing for going to the mall and shopping , after wards I wanna go to the new amusment park to " Yoongi just nodded his head and stood up the bed to " Okay , if thats what you want to do for the day baby " and with that Jimin squealed and kissed Yoongis lips and headed to the bathroom.

Yoongi just sighed and sat down the bed and whispered " What are you doing to me Park jimin " .

A few minutes of waiting and Jimin was finally done taking a bath and stepped out the room and headed to his walk in closet but not without shouting a " Yoongi its your turn to take a bath " to Yoongi.

Yoongi just headed to the bathroom and stripped off his clothes , starting to take a shower.

Mean while Jimin is in his walk in closet stairing at his clothes before going out and got his phone and shouted a " Yoongi im gonna be at the living room " and was replied with a ' okay ' from Yoongi before going down the strairs and to the living room .

He scrolled through his Instagram and Twitter to kill the time while waiting for Yoongi to gown down stairs to leave.

Half an hour of waiting Yoongi got down the stairs and headed to the living room where Jimin was . Entering the room he called Jimin " Baby im here . Lets leave " Jimin glanced up at him and smiled. Inter locking their hands they went out the front door and got in Yoongis car.

Turing on the engine they drove off the mansion and headed to the mall.

Jimins outfit:

Yoongis outfit:

Yoongis outfit: