A Pity Party

Ahh. Book. Please comment on any places I should fix or edit! It would really help with the story.
----------------------------------------------

The group of four made their way to Germany's house, only to have it start snowing heavily as they walked.

"Quick! Run to the house!" Germany shouted, pointing.

"Ve~ AhAAhHH!"

The four nations started running, with America in the lead. He had outrun all of them, including Germany. Germany was very surprised. No one could usually beat him, but America just had. Maybe he was more fit than the fatass they all thought he was.

America's POV

I let myself inside Germany's house. I had run ahead of them because I knew Japan had suspected something. That guy was way to perceptive. I just, didn't want to deal with any questions right now. I was already sad enough. As I leant my head back onto the door, footsteps startled me. I looked up. Only to find more nations coming down the stairs, drawn to the doorway by my loud entry.

"America? We thought you were Germany," England said walking towards me.

"God. Zat fat PIG is staying with us too. Hopefully he does not stink up zhe 'ole house with those disgusting 'amburgurs," France exclaimed.

The door flew open behind me as China hurled an insult at me. My eyes filled with tears again. More insults.

"G-Germany. The bathroom. Where is it!" I demanded, eyes filling with tears.

"Second door to the left upstairs, vhy?"

I didn't respond,  just rushed up the stairs to safety. Locking the door, I slid to the ground.

God. I'm so pathetic. I'm such a crybaby. I don't know why I was letting their words get to me.

Maybe it's because their words are true. You are a fat pig and you do eat hamburgers. Do you not?

"Stop. STOP!" I cried, breaking down into sobs that wracked my whole body.

Crying by myself in a bathroom. How pathetic. No wonder I was so unloved. I couldn't even handle a little comment.

Crying even more at this, I felt as if I could never smile again.

Third person POV

The axis powers trio were crouched outside the bathroom door, listening to America sob.