A Person to Lean On

Ahhhhhhhh. I don't know where this story is going. But I'll figure it out. So. Would you guys like consistent updates, like one chapter a week that would be short, or one or two chapters every two weeks that would be long. I'll let y'all decide. Warning. This is a short chapter. Kinda a filler.
----------------------------------------------

The axis trio paused, listening to America's cries.

"A-Arfred SAN is crying. But why? He is normarry so happy..."

"This ist very strange."

"Oh-a no! Alfred can't be sad!"

The three nations stood shocked outside Ludwig's bathroom, very concerned for the normally bright and happy nation.

America's POV

All I want is someone to lean on. Someone to see me and support me. No one understands. If I ever tried to open up and show everybody the person behind the smiling mask I put up, I don't know what would happen. This just showed that no one accepted me.

Everyone had someone that would support them. Except for me. I was completely and utterly alone in this world.

The axis trio.
They were perfect. They were the closest allies and friends you could ever find, and they stuck together no matter what.

Me on the other hand...
The allies all hated me and the mask I put on. Canada... Canada probably hated me for always overshadowing him. And Japan had the axis. He didn't need someone like me.

A fat, annoying, loud, selfish pig!

I heard a knock.

Oh no! No one can see me in such a weak state! I quickly shoved my glasses on my face, wiped my cheeks, and slapped a pathetic looking smile on my face. I knew it didn't cover the dullness in my eyes. It was fake.

I swung the door open.