A Strong Heart

Third person POV

Italy, Germany, and Japan were in the hospital waiting room. They had called all their bosses and told them what happened, but refused to tell any of the other nations. They were the ones who had driven America to suicide.

And even though the three members of the axis had never really insulted him, they felt responsible. There was no way America could've handled those comments every day of his life. Lord knows if anybody else could do it. He was incredibly strong. There was no way someone could endure that kind of pain and torment everyday if they didn't have the kindest and most forgiving heart.

And America did. But even the kindest hearts couldn't be forgiving all the time.

———————————————————————————- yeah okay it's a filler because I wrote it in two minutes and stuff. Plluusssssss. I LOST my phone?!How dum dum is that? So I was unable to write and view things for like a whole month.

Okay thanks????? So many notifications and comments when I came back. Really nice comments. I feel so touched. So now there will be more parts. (Okay I just didn't want to make this an A/N so I added this poopy piece of writing so I could tell y'all what's happening.)
Happy reading!!!