Facts 41--50:

#41:
During the scene in which the Horcrux version of Harry and Hermione kissing, Rupert Grint was sent off the set because he was laughing too much.

#42:
Over 7,000 girls auditioned for Lavender Brown, Ron's love interest in the sixth book.

#43:
JK Rowling read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkhaban so much, she said she was sick of it.

#44:
10 different species of dragons are mentioned in the Harry Potter series.

#45:
Ron's patronus is a Jack Russell Terrier and Hermione's patronus is an otter. Jack Russell Terriers are known for chasing otters.

#46:
Luna Lovegood married Rolf Scamander, the grandson of the wizard who wrote Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them.

#47:
Minerva McGonagall was a gifted Quidditch player while she was a student at Hogwarts. But she experienced a nasty fall during her last year that left her with a concussion and several broken ribs.

#48:
Tom Felton had not read any of the Harry Potter books before auditioning for the role of Draco Malfoy.

#49:
The core of the Elder Wand is made of the tail hair of a Thesteral. It is the only wand in existence that has that core.

#50:
If a muggle ever came across Hogwarts, it would appear to them as an old building with a sign reading "Keep out: Dangerous Building".